Why should I stay here at GAG?

I've been honest and earnestly devoted to answering your questions with informed opinions.
Sure, many think I'm a Geezer and believe calling me "old" is an effective insult.
Yea, there are some that get really defensive because they think I'm a threat.
Then again, others want to find offensiveness in my words, despite my neutrality.
Give me a reason to care.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you still enjoy answering questions or get any sort of entertainment from the site, then stay. If not, it's time for a break or to deactivate your account.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody can answer that. If you enjoy being here, and can both get something from it and put something back, then stay. If you don't enjoy it and it becomes a chore, then leave.

All I can say is that the wisdom of people in your age group is invaluable. There are several GAGers, much older than you, that are well respected and give good advice based on their huge experiences in life.

What Girls Said 2

• the entertainment factor that's why

If we don't, I guess GAG assigns "most helpful" to those with the most thumbs-up.
      I wish I hadn't bolted as soon as I did, back when I asked this question.
      ... Because I would have been so enthusiastic about rewarding your profoundly-eloquent, magnificently-pure, common sense (which makes it especially rare here), answer as THE MOST HELPFUL ANSWER... EVER... my computer chair could no longer contain my ecstatic, riotous convulsions! I'd had to surrender to the more adequate surface area of the floor, in which to flail my appendages in Jowl-muscle-pulling spasms of hilarity, punctuated with roaring outcries of just how incredibly you cut through all the Pop-Psych bull shit and Millenial's babble-speak, to deliver a simple wisdom that evaded even "Masters" ! (& other silly status-symbol titles GAGers will say anything to get)

Sincerely This_is_my_username, you are my Goddess-of-Responses!!
      Do of me whatever you command. I am your loyal servant~1derweye

Kettle?
      I'm such a 'tard.

Hey there 1der! You absolutely may call me whatever pleases you. As my alias is quite long. Lol. You only have one eye!! Must have a amazing story to go with that too. And you're rare. (Well your hair colour) only about 3% of natural blonds in the world. I quite like your way of speech it's very descriptive and enthralling at the same time. 😱😱 thank you so much for your kind words it means a lot. I'm humbled. Really. I'm glad you came back feeling a bit lighter. It's a good site when ya meet the right people! :) And ofc you may! I look forward to hearing from you.

• Some people are so rude on here. I have had to put a few in there place others had to be blocked. You could always Leave for a week and come back on to take a break.

What Guys Said 4

• I love when people attempt to insult me! It give me license to hurl insults in return which is all but a favorite hobby of mine!

• well obviously you care. why else would you post a question about it? xD
    if the question is whether i personallycare if you leave, the answer is
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-15604-1409264771-2.gif

• Someone hurt you?

• ii dont really notice posts from guys.. are you planning a transition anytime soon?