Why should I stay here at GAG?

I've been honest and earnestly devoted to answering your questions with informed opinions.
Sure, many think I'm a Geezer and believe calling me "old" is an effective insult.
Yea, there are some that get really defensive because they think I'm a threat.
Then again, others want to find offensiveness in my words, despite my neutrality.
Give me a reason to care.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you still enjoy answering questions or get any sort of entertainment from the site, then stay. If not, it's time for a break or to deactivate your account.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody can answer that. If you enjoy being here, and can both get something from it and put something back, then stay. If you don't enjoy it and it becomes a chore, then leave.

All I can say is that the wisdom of people in your age group is invaluable. There are several GAGers, much older than you, that are well respected and give good advice based on their huge experiences in life.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people are so rude on here. I have had to put a few in there place others had to be blocked. You could always Leave for a week and come back on to take a break.

• the entertainment factor that's why

What Guys Said 4

• I love when people attempt to insult me! It give me license to hurl insults in return which is all but a favorite hobby of mine!

• well obviously you care. why else would you post a question about it? xD
    if the question is whether i personallycare if you leave, the answer is
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-15604-1409264771-2.gif

• Someone hurt you?

• ii dont really notice posts from guys.. are you planning a transition anytime soon?