What is with this GAG video of the day being crammed down out throats?

On every question the "GAG video of the day" is stuck in there. Another "great" idea by the admins? Why oh why?

• It sucks. Get rid of it.
  • I am stupid and love it. Put more on here.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're trying to promote their own youtube channel, I think! Which goes against their own spam rule.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is annoying me more is the glitch ad running with it, glitching up my mobile browser :|
    http://i.imgur.com/AkfJrG2.png

It is making it much more difficult to answer questions now.

• I'm on a laptop, so I don't see that. More wonderful "improvements" from GAG. And where that thumbs down they keep promising to bring back. They know they would get it for these things.

• @EmpatheticLady The honor is all mine haha. (Pssh I totally didn't just click on the first question that popped up on the homepage)

• Hahaha, that's okay. I figured it was random.

What Girls Said 8

• I have no idea what you're talking about :)

• According to menguc, an admin, they have disabled it for now. That was 6 hours ago.

• As usual, another lame GaG feature.

• I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm missing something. 😐

• Well, for the users it was bothering, that's good!

• Yeah, but like so many other things here, because it was bothering people it will probably be back.

• lol, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out :(

• I haven't come across it yet.

• You must be paying someone to block it for you. You can't miss it. It is below the question and above the opinions.

• what is it I never seen it

• No idea!!!

I am hardly opening GAG.. To chat with special friends!!! ;)

• Sounds like an excellent idea. Today I find more ads crammed onto the login page. this is just getting to be terrible.

• I see this question is irrelevant now.

• For the moment. They only promised to pull it to evaluate it. Bet it comes back quicker that the thumbs down.

What Guys Said 3