There's something funny about users that are only on here for a day then they delete their profile. What gives with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• They either didn't like the site or just want attention... or they're just retarded xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of those users post in the "How Do I Look?" section, get their responses, and move on once they feel they're not getting any more opinions. There are others that use the site and realize they don't like it.

What Guys Said 4

• Some people just seem to be able to smell the dysfunction!

• I noticed it's mainly users that upload their pics in the HDIL section. I guess they just want to test where they rank before saying "ah, fuck it." Lol.

• I didn't even know that happens. How weird.

• I've only seen it in the 'rate me'-section. Either the users just want a good eerr..., review and then leave when they get it. Or get pissed off because they don't get a good review and thus leave

What Girls Said 5

• They're either sock puppet accounts or they work out how shitty this community is and get out before they get addicted.

• Probably a catfish. I found one the other day. We were talking for a bit and "she" started sending me dirty pics. I reverse searched them on google and found out it wasn't her. When I called them out on it they blocked me on here and tried saying they use to be a cam girl.

• I find it annoying when users announce they are leaving only to come back. It's obvious they want attention

• Having very sadly realised the amount of total crap which seems to appear here, I must be honest in saying that I almost did this myself.

• Lol I don't know I just made it today