There's something funny about users that are only on here for a day then they delete their profile. What gives with that?

1|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They either didn't like the site or just want attention... or they're just retarded xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of those users post in the "How Do I Look?" section, get their responses, and move on once they feel they're not getting any more opinions. There are others that use the site and realize they don't like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Some people just seem to be able to smell the dysfunction!

0|0
    0|0
  • I noticed it's mainly users that upload their pics in the HDIL section. I guess they just want to test where they rank before saying "ah, fuck it." Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know that happens. How weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only seen it in the 'rate me'-section. Either the users just want a good eerr..., review and then leave when they get it. Or get pissed off because they don't get a good review and thus leave

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They're either sock puppet accounts or they work out how shitty this community is and get out before they get addicted.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably a catfish. I found one the other day. We were talking for a bit and "she" started sending me dirty pics. I reverse searched them on google and found out it wasn't her. When I called them out on it they blocked me on here and tried saying they use to be a cam girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it annoying when users announce they are leaving only to come back. It's obvious they want attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Having very sadly realised the amount of total crap which seems to appear here, I must be honest in saying that I almost did this myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't know I just made it today

0|1
    0|0