What if GaG had an companion app?

Do you think it would be cool/better if GaG had an android or IOS app?

Most Helpful Girl

• We are currently working on an app for both Android and iOS! We will let the community know when it is available to download. :)

• If it helps development you can focus on the Android app then IOS :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't know why they haven't made this an app yet. Everyone's said they're working on it, but they should've had one a long time ago

• That's what I was wondering. If they had a mobile view I was sure an app could be possible.

• I was thinking along those lines as well. It's a long shot but maybe they will have a paid app version with limited ads.

• Lol, they should make an app to make money, not put them out of business. If they make us pay for an app, then I'm just straight up leaving. Its gag. It's not that great, bruh. They don't even have ads now

What Girls Said 3

• They have an app in development.

• It's in the works now. They have beta testers picked out already as well.

• I think they're working on it.

What Guys Said 1

• It would probably have a ton of ads and crash a lot lol so I would rather spare myself the frustration.