As it is now May, what editor do you believe should get Editor of the month?

I've been writing a shit ton of mytakes this month, most of them I gave 100% to. I really hope I get the title but I'll be happy whoever does. :)
Who do you think deserves editor of the month?

• Me (SweetHomicidalQueen)
  • @Stacyzee
  • @Ginnyweasley97
  • @lexythelou22
  • @justbanANNAz
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Other (Please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I rarely read takes.. they are always so freaking politically correct that they disgust me. The ones that promise advices never really have anything useful for me.. so I kinda gave up, and when I do read, I skip lines... :\

I think takes are ruined in these last times.. I prefer to stick to questions, and to fool myself that I'm helping someone, or that at least I'm making them laugh

• i voted @justbanANNAz cuz thats my boo (or future boo) lol... nah im kidding but she's cool and smart. (no wonder she shoots me down lol)
    @Ginnyweasley97 is alright but she got hella 'tude

• Thanks not gonna deny that

• boy... u crazy.

• @justbanANNAz if you saw what i was doing now... you would mean that.

• In @Stacyzee I trust to always get me something to read lol.

• 2|2
  • I think either @Stacyzee @Ginnyweasley97 or @CHARismatic110 deserve it. However I feel like I should be in the running too. I would love to see these three win it once and. myself win it. once.

• I think you are making to deserving it.
    But don't think to much about it, to avoid frustrations if you don't get it.

Just let your letters run when they need it, they will be the perfect ones : )

• I should win: akanetuk

• Obviously you

• I think Stayczee or whatever her username is. She gets her point across well and knows how to format an article. Pretty much everyone else on that list makes low-energy posts which have barely any research put into them.

• well I usually don't need research, cause mine are based off of my opinions / about my opinions

• Yes , mine are opinions as well but most are based put forth in a way to inspire , provide knowledge or shed some light on certain issues.

• jade churning out mytakes like a factory lately.

quality over quantity.

• I honestly don't give a shit. Its the same 5 or 6 people

• They should make me an editor c'mon you guys you know you want to after all this time I've been on here :D

• Out of all of them, I interact with @justbanannaz the most so I chose her :)

• I really liked your takes

• wow is it May already? i thought it was still April :O

• You! 💜

• so the cows didn't stomp you yet 😏

• I can't choose.

Besides I got another 33 minutes of April left...

• I don't know, I don't really read any mytakes.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I think the word deserves to highly subjective. You must understand not everyone reads a certain users takes. For example , you may have tons who are into your takes but have never read mine and will vote for you.
    I think anyone writing Is deserving.

• All i care about is putting effort into my takes, and writing when i feel inspired to. Id rather write well to send a message, not just to pump em out. *shrugs*
    I've already been recognised for mytakes by the GaG team. That's more than enough for me.

• @Apple24!

• I think you @SweetHomicidalQueen should get editor of the month! You always write so many myTakes and they are always great quality!

• It's truly hard to say. I've seen good myTakes from everyone here. Anyone who gets it will deserve it, I'm sure.

• I don't know since I don't know every editor that's really active, ex for you and Stacyzee.

Though I guess your takes since I see them more often.

• Thanks for the mention. I finished a my take yesterday but I am kind of in a writers block right now so I picked you.

• It'll probably be you or Stacy.

• I don't really care

• I can't even believe there are still people who give a shit about this bullshit...

• for April?