When you answer questions on GAG, do you read others' comments and replies?

• Nope, I just post my own thing
    24% (12)24% (7)24% (19)Vote
  • Sure, I read them. I am interested in what others have to say.
    76% (37)76% (22)76% (59)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If the answer is sometimes, "depends on the question," etc. what percentage of times do you read the replies? Do you read them 50 percent, 20 percent? etc.

0|0
26|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I almost certainly go on more questions and lurk/read vs answering. I read at least some of the answers on pretty much every question I answer. I find it interesting to see what people say. I also don't want to completely copy someone's answer. If I see someone with the same thought I had, I'll just move on to another question.

On questions I know from the beginning I won't answer, it is often because it may have some advice or educational perspectives I could inform myself with. (Well, sometimes there is good advice lol)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• lmfaooo ALWAYS! sometimes they say some of the realest, most informational or funniest crap I've ever seen. Plus I'm just being nosey or stalking a few of them #guilty

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but not always, because at times I just open the opinion box and I don't actually open the question up.

If I think it's a troll or asshole asking then I'll check out people's opinions just to see the askers comments. If they are being rude , abusive or insulting to the opinion owner I don't bother answering. I have no time for assholes.

It's rare I read other people's responses

0|1
    0|0
  • always read them, especially the people who i know. if the opinion is interesting, i read the replies too

1|1
    0|0
  • sometimes :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Maybe like 20%
    Sometimes I'm on news feed I just read a question on the news feed and make a comment, instead of just opening the question up completely. Other times when the question is interesting I read other people's comments

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I read them when the question is interesting and if I wanna see what others say.
    Or if I wanna start an argument.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, especially if the question is interesting

0|1
    0|0
  • Just sometimes I do, but usually not..

0|0
    0|0
  • I do if I know someone I follow answered the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah! i really don't have time to read +20 comment 😕😕😕 I read the question and i just post my own opinion and go to the next one 😁😁✌🏻️

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually answer most questions from the feed so I don't see other answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I read.
    but that doesn t affect what I wanna post

0|0
    0|0
  • I read them after I give my own opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • I use to but with the new system I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • It all depends on the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Often

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I usual do!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the question. Some times I do other times I just comment & move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• depends on the question.

if it's like what if your favorite color?

well I couldn't give a fuck what other people's favorite color is so I don't read other replies or opinions

0|1
    0|0
  • I do so that I'm not saying the same thing, hearing something once is usually enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ALWAYS read other answers and replies too. I may not post an opinion but I do read a lot of stuff here. I report a lot too 😈 there's a hidden moderator inside me. And reading others' perspective and interpretation on certain topics help me learning, understanding and of course, answering the question better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do. I usually jump from question to question like the hoe that I am. Lol.

However, if the question is interesting, I'll stick around to read people's opinions.

1|1
    0|0
  • when i see the title of a question i already have something in mind. then i open up and read the details, so by this time i am sure of what i want to say and how to construct my answer/feedback. after i post i also go through the comments to see what others answered. but i never read, before posting my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll first post my own answer, then read the other opinions, eventually comment on these.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! That's usually how I work, too, although I often feel bad that I didn't check to see if someone has already posted the same thing I did.

• Depends on the question. Most of the time I just post mine and move along

0|1
    0|0
  • Here and rhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • Great question!

0|1
    0|0
  • If the question is particularly interesting, then I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the question

0|0
    0|0
  • usually only the people I like... but not always... it really depends on the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I answer first then figure it out later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not 99% of the time, I quick answer, like now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read what others said before ansering this question :P.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I do read other answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely and only very few specific users.

0|0
    0|0