When you answer questions on GAG, do you read others' comments and replies?

• Nope, I just post my own thing
  • Sure, I read them. I am interested in what others have to say.
If the answer is sometimes, "depends on the question," etc. what percentage of times do you read the replies? Do you read them 50 percent, 20 percent? etc.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I almost certainly go on more questions and lurk/read vs answering. I read at least some of the answers on pretty much every question I answer. I find it interesting to see what people say. I also don't want to completely copy someone's answer. If I see someone with the same thought I had, I'll just move on to another question.

On questions I know from the beginning I won't answer, it is often because it may have some advice or educational perspectives I could inform myself with. (Well, sometimes there is good advice lol)

What Girls Said 25

• lmfaooo ALWAYS! sometimes they say some of the realest, most informational or funniest crap I've ever seen. Plus I'm just being nosey or stalking a few of them #guilty

• Sometimes, but not always, because at times I just open the opinion box and I don't actually open the question up.

If I think it's a troll or asshole asking then I'll check out people's opinions just to see the askers comments. If they are being rude , abusive or insulting to the opinion owner I don't bother answering. I have no time for assholes.

It's rare I read other people's responses

• always read them, especially the people who i know. if the opinion is interesting, i read the replies too

• sometimes :)

• Sometimes. Maybe like 20%
    Sometimes I'm on news feed I just read a question on the news feed and make a comment, instead of just opening the question up completely. Other times when the question is interesting I read other people's comments

• Yes sometimes

• I read them when the question is interesting and if I wanna see what others say.
    Or if I wanna start an argument.

• Sometimes, especially if the question is interesting

• Just sometimes I do, but usually not..

• I do if I know someone I follow answered the question.

• Sometimes yes

• Nah! i really don't have time to read +20 comment 😕😕😕 I read the question and i just post my own opinion and go to the next one 😁😁✌🏻️

• I usually answer most questions from the feed so I don't see other answers.

• no I read.
    but that doesn t affect what I wanna post

• I read them after I give my own opinion

• I use to but with the new system I don't

• It all depends on the question.

• Most of the time

• Often

• nope

• I do sometimes

• Yes I usual do!

• It depends on the question. Some times I do other times I just comment & move on.

• I really don't know.

• Only sometimes.

What Guys Said 18

• depends on the question.

if it's like what if your favorite color?

well I couldn't give a fuck what other people's favorite color is so I don't read other replies or opinions

• I do so that I'm not saying the same thing, hearing something once is usually enough.

• I ALWAYS read other answers and replies too. I may not post an opinion but I do read a lot of stuff here. I report a lot too 😈 there's a hidden moderator inside me. And reading others' perspective and interpretation on certain topics help me learning, understanding and of course, answering the question better :)

• Sometimes I do. I usually jump from question to question like the hoe that I am. Lol.

However, if the question is interesting, I'll stick around to read people's opinions.

• when i see the title of a question i already have something in mind. then i open up and read the details, so by this time i am sure of what i want to say and how to construct my answer/feedback. after i post i also go through the comments to see what others answered. but i never read, before posting my own.

• I'll first post my own answer, then read the other opinions, eventually comment on these.

• Thanks! That's usually how I work, too, although I often feel bad that I didn't check to see if someone has already posted the same thing I did.

• Depends on the question. Most of the time I just post mine and move along

• Here and rhere.

• Great question!

• If the question is particularly interesting, then I will.

• depends on the question

• usually only the people I like... but not always... it really depends on the question.

• Nope, I answer first then figure it out later.

• Not 99% of the time, I quick answer, like now.

• I read what others said before ansering this question :P.

• Most of the time I do read other answers.

• Nah.

• Very rarely and only very few specific users.