Holy shit how are some users here able to get a higher xper level so quickly?

I know some users who rejoined after me and when I log in to gag a 3 weeks later they are already xper 7 or 8 or 9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I had this account for one year and I'm still at 6xper!! Here are the reasons why some users higher xper...

1. They ask questions ( interesting so a lot of people post opinions)
    2. they post a lot opinions
    3. takes
    4. get most helpful opinion

Over all you need to be here a lot... Many it takes a lot of hours just to get xper... So most users with high xoer are here 24/7... They know each other with other gangers.

What Guys Said 12

• If you write a lot of myTakes that get promoted (which honestly isn't hard to do), you can get a lot of xper that way. 50 per myTake, +150 more if it gets featured. You can do that I think once or twice a day. 100 xper per day plus opinion xper and shtuff adds up quickly.

Do that and answer questions for hours on end and you will level up in no time lol. Especially if you "xper hunt" (aka answering a bunch of questions fast with no real depth to the answer).

I personally just answer questions as I feel so it takes me awhile to get xper 😅

• They live here, probably 12 hours a day and ask questions, do takes and answer questions a lot.

• You need to eat, sleep and shit GAG, I'm keeping my 12hr a day avg up so should you. jk I'm not on it that much.

• I don't know and I don't really care. Perhaps you need to do a LOT of typing on this site to reach a higher xper level.

• Yup I think pretty much people with no life can do it LOL... they spend hours on this site for some reason

• Practice practice practice. Also called No Lifers.
    Such as MEEEEEE

• being an editor helps... A LOT

if you don't post mytakes... you need to be active a lot

• Dedication, them xper gainz though!!

• I have noticed that too, fuckin champs!

• I dunno it only took 5 days for me to reach level 4.

• they seem to not do anything else but answer questions on here.

• They give good advice and they do it often.

What Girls Said 3

• They must be active on here... A LOT:) :P

• No life hsahah!

• writing a lot of mytakes