Why did @9mfeo deactivate?

GAGers, we have lost another great member... :(

She was hilariously savage in her opinions and tackled down all the butthurts and the misogynists. I'm going to miss her.

5|3
12|27

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw, damn, I thought she could be pretty funny.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 26

• I didn't like her one bit. Sure she was savage in her responses but she never backed it up with anything constructive. Plus she was completely intolerant of differing opinions and when faced with opposing logic she retorted with emotional immaturity. Good riddens.

2|5
    0|0
  • She probably got sick of the women hating cess pool that is gag.

7|1
    0|0
    • Or she just can't have a mature debate with people. ;)

• Show All
    • @orphan Why? What should I look for there? There's just a bunch of questions that she answered, that's it.

• @AleDeEurope meant for asker.. sorry o. O

• Well... people do have lives outside GAG. When this site takes up too much of their time, they deactivate.

1|0
    0|0
    • wait are you telling me you don't do 16/hr days on GAG like any normal person then sleep for 8 hours.

• Show All
    • some people don't.

• need to up that GAG game bro. typing at 90wpm and 4 opinions a minute,

• She probably ran out of users to block

3|2
    0|0
  • Good ridance.
    She went at me over nothing several times, even when I fucking agreed with her

1|1
    0|0
  • Take a look at her opinion and comments and you'll see why:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1977584-should-dna-paternity-tests-be-mandatory

To be honest, I've never really spoken to her (only briefly) but from what I have seen on this site she was often very aggressive in her views. During debates, she took people's words out of context, she gets all psychotic every time someone doesn't agree with her and proves her wrong, which then she showed her true colours and used insults without providing sources with her claims. Which is literally exactly why she deactivated.

She was probably better off deactivating anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shame, she was a breath of fresh air. She might have needled a few people, but i don't recall her being outright rude, like a few folks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh that witch is gone? Good
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8K8EA7-Q

0|3
    0|0
  • Oh that sucks I really liked her opinions too.

1|0
    0|0
  • no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i noticed. She probably got tired of people here as i have

4|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I ever interacted with her, so I can't say anything one way or the other.

1|1
    0|0
    • I feel like I argued with her over something. Gun laws or capitalism or something like that.

I have a vague feeling that she was obnoxious, but I can't quite substantiate it.

• My bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's blocked 100+ people... me included

savage or not she extremely sensitive

2|0
    0|0
  • i honestly don't really mind. i saw some of her posts here and there, but never really talked with her. there are other users here who i do talk to, but who aren't as "famous" I'd be way more upset if they left.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know who she was. I'd probably recognize her if I saw her avi.

0|0
    0|0
  • She hate at least two of my questions

0|0
    0|0
  • She did? Damn, she was hilarious too.

0|0
    0|0
  • she was a cunt.
    "i'm a woman, and if someone says something i disagree with, they're a misogynist!"
    fuck, she didn't even debate. just threw sassy comments and bitchy posts at people.
    good riddance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wow I'm kinda shocked to be honest... didn't expect it...

Although I'd say one stalker less... she used to stalk me and comment under ma posts... still I believe she;ll be back wid a new name...

0|0
    0|0
  • ''and the misogynists''

No, She was a rampant feminazi who disliked and got butthurt over every opinion that didn't lick the hairy blue dye'd asshole that is feminazism.

1|5
    0|0
    • I was being sarcastic lol, I agree with you

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I'm glad she is gone, didn't like her at all

0|1
    0|0
  • She probably was just bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • and misogynist = anyone who disagreed with her poorly sourced and/or invented assertions

she was curt at best and cunty at worst. probably finally caught up with her

0|7
    0|0
  • Who is what now?

1|0
    0|0