Can someone help me post My Take?

Im so annoyed, after I get it all typed up i find out hat it just HAS to have a picture. I've tried to upload like 10 different pictures and I can't. What on earth does it want from me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Are the pictures you're trying to upload the right size?

• I mean the pixels are big enough, but It has to be under 3 mbs? I don't think I can search by those parameters on google?

• Computer. When I type on my phone it tends to make me look illiterate so I'm not trying to do a whole article on it

• Ok, I'm not sure what wrong with the system but @xHoneyxBeex might be able to help

What Guys Said 2

• There are data formats which can support a lower file size while not changing the size of the pic. Message me for further info if you like.

• I have same issue

What Girls Said 1

• There where you writing, on top, has some options like little images. The first is about uploading a picture from your pc. Klick it, then klick browse so you can find the picture in your pc, then ok and it should do it

• Nope, that's the phlegm I've tried 10 different pics that apparently don't merry the parameters. I've tried pasting directly into the body as well