What's your reason for spending so much time on GAG?

mine: gag is a substitution for my family since i moved pretty far away from them to be closer to my job. i'm used to a lot of back ground noise and people to talk to so it's pretty lonely when i moved away from them :(

in other words, where did u spend your allotted gag time *before* you found gag? i spent it talking and hanging out with my family

Most Helpful Guy

• I come here so much to try and help others find way of dealing with thing going on in their life , personal or romantic stuff. The reason for me is to fill the void that was created when I lost my son. So to some extent in also helping myself being he did ask my opinion pretty often on certain subjects and well I miss that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't have many friends and the place where I live is boring. There's not much to do here. Unless I go to other areas.
    So, GAG it's like a distraction to me. Plus, I also like to talk to some people from the site.
    Before GAG I used to spend my time at school or hanging out with my old friends.

What Guys Said 30

• At the moment I'm trying to get to Level 7, to gain the no-ads feature.

I'm also thinking about earning enough XP points to get 2 TGIF gift cards assuming they don't have anything else to offer me that is better for incentive to hang around here. I have enough points to redeem 1 TGIF gift card already. After that, I really don't know. I think I'm pretty much done after that and only will login maybe once a week.

• I ike to help people and direct them. being older, I have a lot I can draw from especially for the young and not wise yet. I enjoy talking, have had some great conversations (texts) to know that I've benefited someone. I also learn a lot, I like to ask questions and get persective about women. This is a very insightful way to do so since people I think are more open to sharing.

• I am divorced. I am not seeing anyone. I work from home. so I sit in front of the computer all day. I can't really get into anything like a movie or something since I take calls all day. but I can read. and in between calls and when it is slow, I need something to fill time.

• To help people in need and I have enjoyed meeting new people

• For me it is just that I have always liked giving my opinions on things.. and once I found this site by accident one night.. it has been a part of me.. I am sure not everyone likes me or my comments... but I joined this site for me.. not to gain any popularity votes.. take care

• To post opinions

• I'm either using it to kill time during the commute, or using it to kill time during recovery in the gym lol, or have it on my tablet to kill time during gaming...

• I'm on gag because most of the time I have absolutely nothing better to do.

• because I have too much time on my hands. Work, workout, hangout with friends. watch a bunch of tv shows, then I got free time to spend on social medias :(

• Kill time. I'm only on here when I'm in line or when there's absolutely nothing productive I can be doing.

• i enjoy meeting new people from different countries..

but im mostly working and just hanging out with friends and family!

• Because i got nhing better to do. I used to spend most of my time on facebook, got bored from texting the same people everyday so i had to get to know new people.

• Because Ican express myself here better than I can in real life with my family

• killing boredom, the people on here...

• I don't. I only come on here to kill time before or during class.

• Dunnno... but still better than facebook.

• Cause I'm trapped in this house 😶

• because i dont have a life. and before i just used tumblr a lot.

• Passes the time. Cool people on here. I like eating apples @apple24

• It's either the crushing loneliness or the burning sadness. Both good answers.

• i wouldn't describe sadness as burning but im srry u feel that way

• Haha we all got good and bad days. I'm just a little timid offline is all so it's not possible to make friends or girlfriends. I was home schooled for the second half of high school and didn't have friends at the time so the Internet is pretty much what i got

• Its what my life has come to.

• Mine is boredom and interested in interesting questions and opinions

• Nothing better to do, good way to waste time.

• "waste time" doesn't that phrase bother you? we only have a certain amount of time in the world, why waste it?

• I can't do whatever I want at this point in my life.

• to keep my mind distracted.

• peeping tom 🙈

• I'm really nosy and enjoy expressing my opinion about things.

• I use gag to try to get friends to talk to

• To empower both guys and girls to be the best version of themselves.

• It is summer break.

• I work weekends, so my friends and family are on a different schedule than I am. That makes it hard to socialize offline.

What Girls Said 15

• I have some free time to spare throughout the day in between things I need to get done at work. This site helps fill that void when I can't talk to friends or really do much else in the meantime. It's nice to check at home as well to give my eyes a break from other things.

• Gag is kind of my only way to social atm. Not because I don't like meeting people and socializing with them. It's due to not having a way to physically go places to do that atm.

• I am to excited to watch a movie because of my interview!

• Oh mine is simple: boredom.

• To assist others in not making the same mistakes I did. We tend to become blinded by love. Also I love the interaction with other members. Lastly, I really have a lot of relationship drama, this place helps me soothe my mind

• Kills time. Can also be pretty entertaining.
    School is ending, so I have more free time now.

• I'm on break, got a few months before school starts. I like the community on here.

• no lyfe and no frands

• I don't spend a lot of time on gag, but I am curious as to why others do

• I like giving my opinion on different things and meeting interesting people!

• Because i don't have a life...

• I just joined. Still getting a feel.

• Because I have no life. I'm just an antisocial nerd with nothing better to do.

• I fell in love with a guy first and wanted to ask for advice that's how I discovered it then I figured out wow there are really so many people troubled with love so that felt comforting.
    it's nice being able to give advice and help someone with his relationshipor just make his day feel better ;)

• I am lonely
    I have no life
    its safe here no one knows me
    there are people to talk to
    questions to answer
    I am horny and there is always someone who is up for sexting
    call me crazy but hoping to find love
    before gag I spent the time sleeping