Should We Be Able To Block Anons?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• We CAN block anonymous.
    For PC: Hover your mouse over his/her name and then block
    For mobile: Tap his/her name and then block
    For more information, read this :- www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8060-block-anonymous-users
    Good luck :)

• Why can't we permanently block them?

and why can anons post on topics? They're still blocked, but because we don't know their identity its ok?

• If developers made it possible to get blocked permanently even if their anon post was blocked then it would be a breach of their privacy.

You may notice that user in you block list and then you'll identify that user.
      This will kill the whole anonymous system as people will start blocking and then unblocking anonymous users just to find their identity.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can block anonymous users on a specific post. I'm guessing that's not what you want, but there's that at the very least.

• Yeah I was thinking permanent blocks

• Yeah, I get it. I guess you just have to take the bad with the good unfortunately. Allow anonymous if you think it's a personal subject, but block anyone who is rude or disrespectful. That's the best we can do for now.

• Thank you for MHO.

What Guys Said 10

• I think so.. to me when they put anon.. to me they are not at all who they joined on as.. I would not give a comment or opinion and put it under anon.. I am happy with who I am.. and pretty sure many people know a bit about me through my profile.. I have nothing to hide.. ever

• Yes!!! WE NEED THIS!!!

• I am not sure if we can block anonymous users.

• No because people could then just block an anon to see who the are. Maybe I'm wrong though. I've never tried to block someone.

• Why?

• This site shouldn't have a ons to begin with. If you can't open up to an opinion on forums that's already inherently Anonymous, you have no business being on the internet

• I don't agree with that.

• They say a lot of shit. They make the dumbest updates too. They don't listen to any users on this site. Hell, ever since I've been on here, I kept hearing that there'd be am app and so far haven't heard shit about when it'd be finished. I keep hearing it's in beta, but like most things on here that they say, it's probably full of shit

• That sucks :( I want the downvote button back

• yup... would be good. I'm sure there is a way to do it without revealing someone's identity

• Lmaoo someone's mad

• Yep we can
    Looks like someone's teasing you 😶

• It should be like that. Users who go always anonymous (like me), should be able to block other users and never let them to post under their posts again.

I cannot stand anymore some certain users who go always under my posts and post the same shit. They should leave me alone. And damn, I cannot do anything since I'm always anonymous.

What Girls Said 7

• Absolutely, Yes

• I mean, I always feel like you are given the option of whether or not you want to deal with them. However, there are those people who constantly keep posting on every single question you look at or post and are always rude. That sucks, in that case, yes. Other than that, I don't think it's that necessary.

• As long as anon isn't removed as an option for those who prefer it, I don't see what's wrong with having a block setting.

• Looks like the majourity including me agree with you.

• You actually ARE able to block anons

• Yes we should because some anons follow you around & troll your comments & questions.

• Absolutely.