What do you think of user drama that happens on this site?

I have almost been on here for an year now and as someone who is active on the site, I do too sometimes end up getting caught in arguments with other users. But never anything serious.

However, couple of days ago I saw many users arguing with other users (who are all active users on the site) and it bothered me. It bothered me because it made me realize that I could have been one of those users. And what they were arguing about wasn't just a certain topic they disagreed upon.

What I am saying is that, I'm not here to be part of any drama. I use this website just for fun and I realize that I will encounter trolls here and there but I'm not here to be part any drama. I don't like it. I don't even like to be part any drama in my life, outside of this website. I like this website and I like the people who are part of it.

And in the future, I'm ignoring comments like that. Everyone here is a human being, I'll never hurt anyone and neither will I take anything negative said here too seriously.

When you have used the website for a long time, you will make friends here, ofcourse. And maybe even find your partner on the site. But what's really tough to avoid is the drama and problems that could follow from forming these relationships. I personally don't think that people should post those issues in comments and questions and should keep it amongs themselves. Why? Because some people on the site, like reading about other people's problems. Don't give them a chance to do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? I find it amusing & entertaining especially when they accompany their argument with a semi-racist or insulting comment like thats supposed to make me feel bad or make me 'agree' with them. Like thats ever worked out well in human history lol.

Me I just sip on their butt-hurt tears and have myself a chuckle or two.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly commenting on anything you don't agree with, you are doing it to try and change their mind. Even if you repeat over and over that you're not, in truth you kind of are. Other wise what's the point of stating that you disagree? That's how I've started to think on this site and don't bother to comment. Even when I think what that person said is either dumb or something else. It's just a waste of time to argue when it won't get you any where ex a little annoyed.

Unless you're in a bad mood to begin with and picking a fight to let off steam. As long as none of it gets to you, then argue away since it has some point to it. Other wise if it doesn't change something in some way, there isn't a point. No matter what you won't change that persons mind no matter what you say to convince them.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's funny when people get so worked up over questions and opinions on this site. I'm just on here to kill time so I don't take anything too seriously

• Unfortunately it's inevitable. The truth is many people need to start problems over the internet because their own life is probably boring. A lot of people are also heavily opinionated and think the only way to make a statement is by using harsh words and insults. This site has a degree of arguments. YouTube for example, like every other video has nothing but arguments in the comment section. It's funny but sad at the same time.

• But if people can't even post their feelings or disagreements online, where else should they go? Is ignoring an issue really going to make it go away? (Kudos for trying to avoid all the trouble though, I get that point.)

• I swear to god almost everyone on here acts like a 16 year old girl on their period 😂

• It's a place to express opinions. It's inevitable that two overly opinionated on two different sides are going to clash. Some are mature about it. Others, not at all. That's how life is. If you want to avoid it, don't feed the fire.

What Girls Said 7

• It's the Internet. It makes it easier to start conflicts because you're not face-to-face with the other user (s). Most of the time, you're not friends with these people, so you don't spare feelings, emotions, and thoughts as easily as you might otherwise. However, I'm with you. I'm here for the entertainment and to pass free time. Some of the drama can be silly, but I don't want to be a part of it.

• Damn!!! All the good things happen when I'm not active on this site!!!😂😂 jk jk.. I've seen what you have said. It's sad really. I mean there is truly no point in getting Into an argument here. It's a site were opinions are given.. One doesn't necessarily have to agree but that doesn't mean you get your panties in a twist and get into a altercation.

Drama is no fun... Regardless if its on the Internet or in real life. We should just learn to laugh at the persons ignorance and carry on. Being the bigger person really does pay off. Plus, the people who create drama only want attention.. They get off on it, if one ignores it they will realize that they're being childish.

• What drama?

• When I was 17 when I first made an account on this site I would argue with people on here. Mind you, there was way less moderation back then. Now I've realized that arguing with stupid people is like trying to play chess with a pigeon.

• It happens. People are opinionated and the world has put keyboards in front of us. It's inevitable.

• im more worried about the sexual harassment iv been sent countless dick pic's and picture of naked users mostly 40+...

• Hilarious.