Do you play with your GAG settings?

I do. I just randomly click those boxes and see what happens on any given day. It is amusing to say the least though sort of weird not seeing a notification for replies to my horribly misplaced observations and opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Agreed!!

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I just set them to whatever fits me best and keep them like that until I actually need to change them.

What Girls Said 2

• Knowing me if I play around with the settings too much I'll probably break it and find it hard to fix or find a way to turn the language setting to chinese or German... Just never touch the settings xD

• Nah, I like my settings how they are, so I usually don't mess with them. Every now and then, I will check to see what I have and if I want to switch anything around, though.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I usually just set it and forget it.

• To be honest, i didn't even think there were gag settings lol, if i did know I've forgotten