Are there any other websites like G@G?

I mean similar but without the morons, ignorance, trolls, catfish and time wasters.

• Sadly no. Ignorance, Morons and trolls are everywhere.
  • Yes there is and I've listed it below!
  • Results and independent opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing. It's like living in Medieval France and asking whether there are other places on the continent that don't burn witches.

• Lol, That Gag avater looks like a giant head brown hair pale guy with his head facing down. I've been thinking about posting a topic about that avatar. Most people don't see the giant pale face.

• @Aeon_Flux_21 I don't see it either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Asked this at least twice before and got really bum & right field leads that wasted time.
    How odd... Yahoo used to have some pretty hot ones, now tossed "off campus" and what remains are Q&As similar to Angie's List, Shopping Reviews, et al. UGH
    Got to be something better? Please post if you find one!

What Guys Said 16

• there are other websites, but you'll have those same issues everywhere on the internet.

• No, I am sure there is no such site where you won't find trolls or people who would be judgmental, time wasters. They are there all over the internet. You just need to know how to handle them effectively or avoid them completely.

• I've heard from people that came in from other sites that GAG is by far the least infected by catfishes and trolls. So be happy you chose GAG :D

• Yep there are but same poison, different name. Lol.

• I have found one called Aswerbag. com, I have know idea if it is still going, I found it before I found GaG but left because it got to weird. imagine gag with no moderation of any kind, the questions got pretty graphic

• You got trolls wherever you go

• are you having that bad of an experience? I've done nothing but help people or give advice as best I can. Where are you getting all these problems childs?

• I try to help people but more often than not, their questions are just rants posing as questions. Their ignorance shines through within their response.

• you have to walk downt he street and step over junk, do the same here, you can't change people. There is a lot of good conversation and engagement I've had. Try to see the good.

• Ha ha ha,
    Come on, you know that there is no such thing.

• more or less : ask. fm

• If there is, I don't want to know about it.

• Try 4chan!

• youtube i guess

• You must be new to the imterwebs 😑

• in my pants and urine. welcome.

• Yes.

• From a rewards point of view, I can suggest Grab Points. You earn points and you can cash in to get Amazon Cards, and not only. But it's not a Q/A site.

If anybody knows any Q/A site, or forum in general, where I can get cards please tell me. I cannot stand most users here, and I find GAG's main topics boring as well. I don't give a shit about their relationship issues.

Amazon Cards are only 1 of the 2 reasons I'm still here.

• I mean among the regular ones. Those who come sporadically are OK.

What Girls Said 11

• The only one I know of is Yahoo Answers (if that's even still around!) I was quite active on there years ago!

• Not in my experience. I've been a member of Yahoo answers, Answer bag, and other similar sites and I have to say GAG is not nearly as infested with trolls and idiots as those sites are. Quora might be a bit better than GAG but I haven't spent enough time there to cone to a conclusion about it.

• There is other websites to GaG (of course) but you'll find "morons, ignorant people, trolls catfishes and time wasters" wherever you go.. So

• Other sites don't have THE MOOKY! Yo Mooky what's up with that flower avatar thing going around this site? You girls forming some kind of gang? Is shit about to go down?

• @Aeon_Flux_21 haha you dumb ass! Thanks man! 😅 Nah some shit is going down!!! Haha nah jokes! It's a snapchat filter that's all 😂

• Nope, no matter where you go on the Internet, you will encounter those types of people. It's just easier for them to act that way because they're behind screens.

• B. There is one called Dearcupid. Not soo updated and techincally saavy as GAG but everyone on there are very mature and serious minded.

• Reddit is pretty good..
    A forum with a few occasional trolls/creeps/catfish, etc., but much less than you'll find here. Plus I find that the advice given there is much more useful. Things people provide as being another option or thing to try have largely been actually tried and true, versus just read in Cosmo or heard from from friends, as often seems to be the case here.
    Much less blind leading the blind.

• I wish. :'(

• the only websites I can think of that don't have people who are mean on are Younow and YouTube creator community

• Let me know when you find one

• Quora
    It's better than G@G tbh...