What should I do for my 100th myTake?

I have currently written 97 mytakes, and I have a few ideas for my 98th and 99th, but what should I do for my 100th? I wanna do something important/big/special.

I counted and within the last 34 days I've written 49 mytakes

49/98 = 5.5

50% of my mytakes have been in the month of April including the last 4 days of this month lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Clearly, such a an auspicious occasion demands a topic of suitable depth and potential social benefit. This of course narrows the field to commentary involving proper anus hair grooming or bowel evacuation. Congratulations, and I very much look forward to your insight!

• "The jurney of my mytakes" - mentioning all your myTakes you have ever written with links and a written tutorial with your own words on how to write a good myTake.

• Do a mytake on what you truly believe are the most important things in life. Try make it very lengthy, descriptive, with lots of information; although I know you will. x

• a summary of all 99 mytakes you have made

• Summer footwear choices for today's teen girl.

• Write on health

• 10 reasons why you should dump your boyfriend, move to Luxembourg and marry me

• Lol i wasn't offended or anything.

and if i dump my boyfriend i'll date my cousin

• Good. Oh and she'll pass 😂

• What every Teenager needs to know how to do before buying a car.

• let us select your outfit for Monday.

• Write about your favorite brand of toilet paper...

• Do an AMA!

What Girls Said 6

• Here's an idea: "A take about how MyTakes of people who aren't so popular on G@G can end up on the front page".

No offense, but whenever I log in I see your takes. I have written a Take only once and it was taken down because people are not used to see girls be vocal about their sexuallity, even though I was using the exact same terms that males and popular females here use. I am asking you since you are the alpha, how can a MyTake from a "ordinary member", like me, end up on the home page and be on the popular list?

• I don't know why i would take offense to that.

Well I see you as more popular than me, but I don't know why it would be taken down unless someone was an ass and reported it for something bad (being too explicit or atagonostic or something)

All you gotta do is write something people can relate to or something that's lengthy and descriptive

• She's an "editor" BECAUSE she writes a lot of quality takes. That means ALL of her takes get published automatically. Nothing to do with "popularity". And if you wrote something that was "taken down" (and not reinstated) then it violated posting rules somehow.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• yea, and there's a difference between being promoted and featured. you only see the ones that get featured when you log in

• write a take about how most GaGers don't actually READ :)

media.giphy.com/media/K2guzOH3G7BzG/giphy.gif

• You could do it about the Holocaust and all the affects it had on society and the affects it still has on today's society.

First thing that came to mind and is a huge topic.

• The 4 guys above me (the amount of people that had commented when I was reading) said it all ^^^ ahahaha

Congrats by the way, I've seen soooo many of your MyTakes around and I take it you have a lot of dedication... I mean you've gotten to 100!

• Wow! I think you should write on something more different like... are you into emo or goth culture at all? You look like you are from your profile and I think it'd be cool to read about that.

• Write how trump wins nomination in Indiana haha
    http://i.imgur.com/iWGJ4mF.gif