Do any of you get constant annoying messages regarding male body hair?

I don't give a f**k anymore, I just have to ask. There is always some guy sending messages from different accounts, regarding male body hair and whether it's gross and how much is acceptable and shit. The 1st 2 times I said ok it may be a coincidence, I told them my honest opinion (which is, pardom my French, that I don't give a f**k and irt doesn't bother me). Then they keep insisting, as if they want to argue with me, that it's disgusting and shit, and won't stop the freaking conversation. Someone at GaG needs to address this, it's annoying as hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've received messages from him too like 2 months ago. If you think he's creating multiple accounts, open his profile and report him under 'duplicate'.
    Tell him that male body hair are gross and GTFO. You don't like anyone with body hair and no interest in talking with such person :D

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG RIGHT. I don't get messages but I swear it's like half of what I see the in the feed ALL THE TIME. And it's so annoying because they're really just looking for a girl to agree with them about how body hair is disgusting so they feel justified in feeling bad for themselves, or whatever twisted thing that's going on in their heads. But literally the worst I've seen is a girl going, "it's not a problem, not really what I'm into but it's whatever" and they go OMG SEE THANKS FOR AGREEING WITH ME THAT BODY HAIR IS REPULSIVE.

BISH WHAT. STAHP.

• I KNOW FML, it goes exactly like that. But to be fair I suspect it's just 1 guy trolling around. They can't ALL have the same attitude and replies...

• I hope not lol.. but I honestly don't even think he's trolling.

Also I've def been surprised by this site before, the amount of like women haters, and people who think rape is okay.. smh.

What Guys Said 2

• LMFAO

@theintj you're not the only girl who has gotten messages from him :D

• I have never felt the need to message a random girl about my body hair. You must attract weirdos

What Girls Said 16

• YES.
    Usually a different account every few days. Usually starting with a random message, asking if I'd be okay with my boyfriend having chest hair. Regardless of my answer, they'd reply that chest hair is disgusting, being hairless and with skin as smooth as a baby's bottom of some variant of that all over a man's body is the most attractive and desired thing.

At which point I usually block because I've realized by now that this guy is an insane parasite, impossible to try and reason with or stop.

• Block him and report all of his questions and accounts for spamming. He won't stop asking until you do :/

• yes by one guy!

• I haven't. 0.0

• Yep, I've gotten plenty of them. You can report him for spam.

• Yeah. He's a nice guy but very obsessed about it.

• Yes!!! And recently he got quite rude at my preferences. I told him to go F himself.

• This was how a recent one started

hey hi there...
      mind telling views on overly hairy guys?
      to what extent is it seen as disgusting and disturbing... a turn off?

• Yes also penis questions.
    I don't even dislike body hair.
    They are convinced it's bad and won't hear otherwise.
    I think it's cos of the whole metrosexual thing.
    I've had messages to.

• Yeah I've gotten those messages.

• Yeah, he has talked to me too. No matter how much I disagree with him.

• omg yes. so annoying

• Indian pervert?

• Yas girl, all the time!

• no one has messaged me yet

• I did a few months back nothing lately. I just ignored him.

• Yuppp! Ignore it or block :)