Why is almost everyone on G@G really hot?

I know not everyone on here is hot and i don't have low standards.. It's actually hard for me to find people "attractive" in real life but ever since i joined this site i've been getting mini crushes on so many guys and girls (i'm bisexual) with their pictures up. The weird thing is many of the hot people on here are single like WTF. Their is also some really intelligent people on here but i'm too shy to talk to anyone. Why is this lmfao? And all the guys and girls at my school look like crusty potatoes !!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Filters, lighting, angles.

Like instagram.

What Guys Said 44

• I have that effect on people 😏
    media0.giphy.com/media/gsfQaYI6szUtO/giphy.gif

• you're one of those hot people ;) !

• Can i just say you look a bit like jesse rutherford lead singer of the neighborhood.

• Ohhh lala 😘😌

• @TheBraveLion
    @Ifarted
    @AleDeEurope
    @ConsultantisBack

Which one of them do you want asker... I'll give you a good price!
    Guaranteed satisfaction!

• Soo... does that make you our pimp daddy then?
      lmaooo

• Dude, as long as they pay, I don't care how you advertise me... XD

• lmao guys :p

• Because in real life you see them as they really are. Online people sometimes search through hundreds of photos and search for the one that makes them look their best. Often those photos are even touched up and makes them look better than they really do. Others are even using other peoples photos, for some reason.

• @thebravelion she talkin about your gorgeous fuckin face mate lol

• 0|1
  • You must be mistaking GaG for that dating site where you have to be hot enough to get voted in? There are certainly attractive folks here, but "almost everyone" is pushing it lol.

• I dunno, but it's pretty sweet.

• here I am. look how cute and cuddly I look in my profile pic. it was taken 10 years ago. that will explain the innocence.

• Because I'm a cowboy baby.

• We're all a bunch of sexy MFers out hereee

• Are you new. Ihaven't seen you but based on your pic you're hot!

• Lol well thank you! And yeah, I'd say I'm kinda new. It's been maybe 2 months. Great meeting you!

• Potatoes are great. You can use them for so many different foods.

• everyones hot when ur horny

• I'm so hot they won't let me have a profile picture.

• that's debatable

• Am I stuck in a reverse reality or something? :D

• Am i hot? :)

• If that's you in your picture heck yesss!

• We just happen to be lucky hahaha.

• Just can't help it *shrugs*

• Minus the catfishes, there are a lot of hot girls on here I must admit.

• I can't tell whos a catfish and who isn't ! 😂

• It's more obvious with the "female" users on here. You'll start to suspect some of them the more you're on this site :)

• Damn!
    I can feel that hotness now 😂 LOL
    I don't think so though some people here have unreasonably good looks 💁

• Just embrace it, bebe.

• Are you asking this for legit? Or sarcasm?
    I am the ugliest creature that I have seen in past 20 years.

• That's true because of snapchat filters

• Possibly because some pictures are fake, sadly there are people who are ashamed of how they look so they think its a good idea to use other peoples photos

• Crusty potatoes? If they heard that, they'd have a chip on their shoulders...

• There are a lot of hot people here! Don't be shy to talk to them at all, they'd love a message :)

• What where? List em!

• I doubt u look like a crusty potato. don't put urself down =[

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 22

• AM I HOT? tell me? lol

• I think people are generally more attractive online, and a lot of it is angles and other shit. If I took a picture at an unflattering angle I'm not gonna use that, I'm gonna use a picture that makes me look good haha. You also prob get the more extreme end where people photoshop their pics whether to remove flaws etc. I've seen in the HDIL section backgrounds are warped around girls asses/hips/wastelines and more than once. I think people will take the attention whether it's a true reflection of themselves or not. I've also seen lots of catfish call outs too. You never know what's real on the interwebs.

• Are we on the same site?

• Oh, didn't you know? You have to be hot to use this site. 😎😝

• Typically the only types of people who would put pics up on a random forum site are people who are hot and looking for either 1) validation, 2) confirmation or 3) attention. Now this is not always the case before people rip my head off. But a lot of the "am i attractive" ones are girls who must clearly recognise they are attractive so seem to only be doing it out of a wanting people to call them attractive.

• I thought that was just me who noticed. A lot of people on here now in general are quite attractive. I'm considering DM-ing some of them. 😏

• Every guy at my school is a crusty potato too!

• Mystery. Good chunk are catfishes.

• Believe me if I was gonna catfish someone I'd use a better looking pic from
      someone good looking.

• @Touglyforfemales

• Whoops lmao I didn't mean to even say anything cause I haven't read anything sorry bout the tag

• some are.

• lmao! haha yeah.. more access online to diff kinds of people ;) more variety. :)

• There are attractive people here for sure, but some of them are cat fishes as well.

• you're on the same site I'm on right?

• Because #swag, duh. 😏

• It's probably because you're just seeing selfies whereas you're seeing the people at your school warts and all

• I may be a bit biased bc there aren't many dudes on here within my age range, that said I find most of the girls on here aesthetically pleasing but not the dudes. There are a select few though.

• That's only cause girls are very shallow when it comes to a guy's looks. 80% of the women in the society are attracted to only 20% of the men. Hence the 80/20 theory.

• @Touglyforfemales I think you should try Insanity workout. You'd be guaranteed to lose weight!

• @MyUsernameRules I agree with how fat girls are shallow and picky when it comes to guys
      weight and height and I also agree with how overweight girls/women have someone willing to date them its a sicking double standard. The only way a overweight guy gets a woman is if he's rich or hung. As for the diets I've tried its not doing them its staying on them hopefully this time I stick with it.

• Not almost everyone. But there is some.

• Well I know I'm not one of them.

• Again I doubt your even good looking or hell even a female. Your probably a dude.

• @Touglyforfemales yes i'm totally a dude lmfao. Well i have a vagina so i think it's clear i am a female. There is no reason to pretend to be one. Look, i seriously don't care what you think. You can go ahead an think i'm the ugliest person or a man. You'll never bring me down.. So

• LOL!! :-D

• There are some. Catfishes too tho.

• I'm also pretty picky with the people I like. Their faces, anyway. Maybe only the people who know they're attractive post images of themselves. I have no idea (just started an hour ago), but that might be it.

• There's a couple of them I don't know if im hot to you though ahah. 😛

• That's a matter of opinion there are some ugly dudes on here.
    Cough cough name ends is Europe