Do you think it'll be a cool to be able to have wallpaper (of our choice) on our Profile as the background?

It's just an idea (a thought). I thought it would be cool to personalise our profiles' further, by having a background that we can upload from the Internet or from our devices.

It looks quite bland at the moment lol
I thought maybe a solid colour of our choice or even an image/pattern. The Pink and Blue will remain there of course.
As you can see the shonky job I did on my profile lol The Purple will be basically where the wallpaper comes into play. I don't know if it should be under the text or if there should be a text box kind of format that doesn't interfere with our (About me) section or whatever

Just throwing some ideas around..
What do you lovely peeps think?

There could also be an option to "edit" for those who don't want to personalize their background of course. You could always have the default in place.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that in addition to changing text color, font and being able to embed images and videos into our profile would be great additions.

Another idea would be the ability to look through peoples opinions and filter them based on upvotes and date. Ot would be cool to see peoples earliest opinions.

Another great addition would be the ability to have multi-layer/ multi question polls.

For example:

Question 1: A B C D
    Question 2: A B C D

and then be able to see what percent of people who voted B for question 1 happened to vote C for question 2. Or whatever combination you want.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I have expressed this numerous times before. GAG needs to implement some ways we can customize our profile pages. Even in very primitive ways, to have at the very least SOME variety.

• It would be a nice addition for those that care about their profile. If it were for me, I wouldn't add it, cause I don't care. I don't even have an "about me" so I could care less about a wallpaper. I just care about the profile pic.

• Yes, we should be able to personalise our profiles more.

• It could give the profile a fresh look but one thing that is tricky: wouldn't it demand lots of system capacity? If it makes the site slow than rather not :o
    In that case the "keep it simple" principle could be the best option...

• well, more customization of the profiles in general would be nice... but I also think that there are more important things to fix first. But as you know, GAG likes doing the unimportant stuff first so they might change it in the near future

• Haha lol

• if you want it just for yourself, you can already change it via browser plugin... but not on your phone

• I would change my wallpaper for sure :)

• No. It will look like damned MySpace.

• OMG MySpace.. Good old times

• MySpace is amazing. Why it was raplaced with Facebook?

• Because they let everyone customize so much it looked like crap. Not to mention it was a piece of cake to add in viruses. It was like the number one virus site for years.

What Girls Said 9

• soooo cool! lol And hopefully a chatroom! (:

• So kind of like how MySpace used to be? I wouldn't care to much about it, and rather have them fix annoying issues on G@G.

• I'd be up for the option. I'm sure plenty of users would try the feature. :)

• Yes, that would be so cool :D

• Yes! You are a genius and I bask in your wisdom! Seriously... yes!

• yea i'd make mines pinkish-red

• I don't think they should but it's a cool idea

• Yep.

• I like it!