Should there be an age filter for How Do I Look questions on GAG?

I try my best to avoid, but sometimes I accidentally comment on someone that's a minor without looking at their age. It makes me cringe after the fact...

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
I don't say anything inappropriate, but it still feels weird commenting on the looks of a minor...

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like if there was people would use it to perv on underage users. But maybe the solution would be to not have an -18 option.

Most Helpful Guy

• Teens are stupid and naive, they need to be restricted to where they don't put themselves in danger. I don't blame them as they're easily influenced by today's abhorrent society.

What Girls Said 13

• so then just comment and don't click on the question?
    I very rarely click on the questions.. i just comment... especially on the "how do i Look" ... simply because in my opinion if i were ever to ask that type of question.. it's good to know what people think of you according to age... like I can determine from the answers, which age group finds me ugly, pretty, attractive, cute.. etc etc... I don't see it as perverted at all.. unless your comment IS perverted OR if the photo is perverted itself, then that person is clearly begging for the type of perverted comments and such.. and in that case, no one should insult the commenters for commenting on purposely posted racy photos.. that's just what the askers want.. if they didn't want it, they wouldn't be posting it publicly... everyone knows there's all ages here.. so it's dumb.

just answer and don't bother in clicking on the question itself if it makes you cringe! 😁!!

• If that were the case, users would just lie more often about their ages, so they can post in that section.

• People on here lie about their age anyway so I doubt it would do much.

• Yes. It should be for 16/18+ only.

• You are the first person I hear saying that and it's a good sign. Sometimes I read the comments from other guys making comments to under age girls and it GROSSES me out. So I cringe too and think wow this guy is to old for all that. :-\

• Yes, I think it's a very good idea.

• I think it's the same thing really. Ffs you don't have to do pervy comments whether the girl/woman is an adult or not.

• I don't get why they changed the over 16 rule.
    I'm not sure about the filter. I just try and avoid those questions no matter the age. They are great for quick Xper, but are very annoying.

• i think their needs to be a ban on rate me's

• Yes🐙

• No, gag should not take responsibility for an adult's lack of ability to look at the age before they post

• I mean people shouldn't be saying super inappropriate stuff on here anyways so, there is really no need to filter. People should be more cautious and aware of what they are saying, and should be able to regulate it themselves. So I'm going to say no.

• Unless you're saying something inappropriate regardless of age, I don't see a problem.

What Guys Said 7

• You just need to learn how to point out features without making it sound sexual... You and 90% of the guys that post in that section.

• Yes, age filter should be for several types of questions, not just "how do I look".

• Difficult to enforce.

• Yeah, I think it's a great idea! I always make sure that the girl is of legal age before commenting. For those that are under age, I always post Chris Hansen memes as a joke. Lol.

• As long as it's not overly revealing, doesn't really matter. When I'm at the store or something I'll still check out cute HS girls. Doesn't mean I'm going to hit on them.

• There should be a part of GAG where minors aren't allowed, period. But a lot lie on their ages on here.

• Discriminating against valid users based on their age isn't necessary. You shouldn't be saying anything to a person of age that you could not to a minor on this website to begin with so it shouldn't be an issue.