If there was a free cruise offered by GAG in which every member on this site could go... would you? What would be the first thing you'd do?

Just a fun question...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd put out a question on GaG asking everyone if they were interested in meeting me and update it right after with my location. :8

What Guys Said 36

• So I know there are a few people on GAG who would make good matches for relationships.
    I guess I could finally say...
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    ... I "ship" it.

----
    But yeah I'd go on it! While I can imagine some odd things happening, it still sounds interesting haha

• Jump in the lifeboat and head for shore before that ship goes down!

If that's not an option probably hitting up the restaurants with the other foodies.

• A free cruise? I'm down 100%.
    I've been on a cruise before and it was awesome, I'm not letting that chance go by.

• i think I'm chillin d00d

• Yes, I would go! The first thing I would do is go up to @smmyskittles, get down on one knee, and ask her to... come to the buffet with me :) :p

• "I'm too classy of a gal for buffet". ;)

• @Smmyskittles, you see what I did there with getting down on one knee, right? Lol.

So if no buffet, how about lobster?

• Totally saw it, held my breath in suspense aaaand then had the *biggest* grin on my face when I read the ending. XD Very well done!

Salmon, love Salmon. :3

• Lol you would need a massive ship, and yeah I'd go it's free I've got some people I'd like to meet in person with and converse, as for the first thing I'd do, probably mingle, and then go find a quiet place and stare at the sunset or sunrise whatever comes first lol.

• I would go just to experience the different view and watch how others party. I am not much of a party animal. I know I will still enjoy it.

• Hunt for my crush and give her a real hug. A very long hug. Maybe I wouldn't let go...

• Absolutely, I would. Would be a great time, hopefully not too many would be sea sick. :)

• Im down!

• no my wife does not know im on here, because she is the jealous type and so me going on a cruise with everyone would just make a bad experience for everyone

• That's not good. Why risk making her upset to come here at all.

• @mikeaaa that's a good question. but any more it seems that no matter what i do she gets upset. so i allow my self this one outlet to at least talk to people freely with out having to sensor what i say or do.

• If it was free. 💸 lol
    If so, than for sure! Especially if it was a sea cruise! (It'd take some time and money to get there either way though, meaning it wouldn't be 100% free... At least not for my dad I still live with and pays for everything aside from video games and such.)

• if i were single and every member is on board, it would be a fun experience, i guess popular Gagers will enjoy the most,

That girl sara is very pretty and interesting, i would like to meet her in person for sure! haha

And meet a lot more people!

• As long this ship is responsible for us here.

worldshipwrecks.files.wordpress.com/.../...tes.gif

I did go see her engine room though obviously. That did be very interesting.

• For the lulz I'd wear a Trump hat to troll the feelz of the SJW's lunatics.

• I'd tell you but that's between me an @BelleGirl21 😉

• Yes, please... I would check out the cruise ship, see what they have as far as recreational activities, gyms, etc... then see who wants to join me for fun times and work outs...

• Was going to say yes, however bad things seem to happen whenever I'm on a boat that leaves the dock (Not kidding.) and it has instilled me with a deep-seated distrust and sense of unease when it comes to boats, so no.

• Hmm... I wonder how much it would cost to hold something like that? ;)
    That sounds so awesome and tempting. Dunno how many would attend but it sounds like something they should do.

• That would be really fun actually!!

• I'd probably try and fuck as many GaGGers as I can tbh... ❤️

• call me in!
    just spend as much time as possible with my favourite GAGers

• depends on where we are going and when it is

• lol... nope.

• Yeah, I'd go and mingle with my fellow gagers.

• Hell yeah, what's up? 😂

• Definetly. The first thing I'd do is drop kick @smmyskittles

• No... I have a feeling I'd just get insulted/made fun of.

• No I wouldn't. I gave away the last cruise I won

• In a heartbeat !!

• The first thing? Oh I'll make sure I have you reserved as my partner for the cruise before someone else takes you :)

• And then at the end of the cruise, we will get the prize for the smiliest girl and guy on the ship !!

OMG !! Enough dreaming !!!

• Hahah that's a great dream though

• More from Guys
    6

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• fuck no! a ship full of pissed off, sexually frustrated, creepy individuals does not sound like much fun.

• im so late but FREE? the arab in me is like yaaaaasssss !!!
    ill basically be partying and mingling.

• I'd probably go. It's free after all! And what would I do? Probably try to find the friends I've made on this site and officially meet them.

• Yay!! Count me in. That would be awesome 👍🚢

• whoever! wants to go?

• Not me,
      Everytime a I'm on a boat that leaves the dock, Bad things happen, I avoid them as best I can. If I go, the chances of it sinking increase drastically, so do the chances of everybody getting food poisoning, or waves that while not sinking the boat, toss everyone around and make people sick.
      There are times where I honestly think the ocean hates me

• @Waffles731 Oh wow well I cann't swim sooo!

• I would hit up and plan a meeting place for me and all of the users I wanna meet.

• Yessss! Fun in the sun, let's go! 🌅🚢

• Yes I would go. I guess it would be an interesting experience ahaha
    I would look for the people I talk to and try to get to know them better.

• Sure i'd go, always wanted to go on a cruise. Probably find me out on the deck reading scifi books whilst enjoying the atmosphere at first.

• No thanks. It's already annoying enough to deal with y'all online.

• Can we invite 1 person who isn't from gag to go with us?

• Then yes I would go because it's free. :D

• Most likely what I would do on the ship is ignore most people and just look around the entire thing, my curiosity would be over 9000. Once I get my curiosity out of my system, then I would find all that I know.

• Oh hell Ya!

• I'd most def go. There are a few Gagers I'm interested in meeting and gagging. 😏

• if there is scuba diving nd private rooms yaknowwhatimean ;) ;)

• No, I'll pass. I don't want to meet anyone from here. Lol

• No because nobody I know irl knows I'm on here and I'd like to keep it that way.

• I'd be sailing the ship 😈

• OH sure I'd go. A FREE cruise? I'm so down!

• No because it will most likely be shitty

• A free cruise where do we sign up?

• No cuz then I'd explain to my parents about this... Site then! They might hav an account THRN they find me