If G@G planned socials/meet and greets/conventions around the US, would you attend?

If G@G planned socials/meet and greets/conventions around the US, would you attend?Imagine that the administration of G@G decided to host socials around the US in major cities like Miami, Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Denver, etc. Would you travel any distance to meet some of your fellow G@Gers? I would certainly drive some distance for the opportunity to meet @CHARismatic110, @mustachekitteh, @Stacyzee, @CheerGirl38139, or @jacquesvol! How far would you be willing to travel?

• No, I am not interested in attending any meeting of these people!
  • Yes, I would travel 50 miles to attend a G@G social
  • Yes, I would travel 100 miles to attend a G@G social
  • Yes, I would travel 150 miles to attend a G@G social
  • Yes, I would travel 250 miles to attend a G@G social
  • Yes, I would travel 500 miles to attend a G@G social
  • Yes, I would travel 1,000 miles to attend a G@G social

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd consider a 4 or 5 hour drive of I got to check out the rsvp list first. ☺

Thanks for the mention 🙋

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• id show up if they paid for my plane ticket lmao!

• I would meet people within a reasonable driving distance, like a drive that I could do in 10 hours or less. I'd want to know who's attending first though.

• maybe...
    I am curious to see how y'all would behave in an actual social context.
    I think ot would be interesting.

• I'm not sure how far I'd travel, but I'd definitely go to meet some of the users here! :)

• As much as I get trolled and rudely bashed under anonymous , I wouldn't attend.

However you and @Chief22 I wouldn't mind meeting privately. We would have great conversations and laughs. Both of u r so intelligent.

• Nope because I have no way of getting there and I don't want to have to pay to get there.

• Lol no. I've asked a few too many personal questions that I'd rather not have anyone place a face with the questions.

• It would be half women walking around with pictures in bikinis asking people if they were pretty enough and half men asking women questions about sex.

So basically any other time or place in America. 😁😁😂

• I'd definitely travel to meet some people!!!

• Depends on the person haha

• Naw. Ain't nobody know I use this website and attending one would put that at risk lol.

• the US? lol nope thts 6,000 miles :/

• They never will ):

• I would if I could

• I can't drive.

• I'm not in the US now.

• I'm in Canada but I would be up for meeting, as long as whoever is there is ready to do some two day hard partying bender and as long as @WhiteSteve is there cause he's my partner in crime and I couldn't do it without him.

• Fuck no, I live in Greece.

• No, I wouldn't be interested in that.

What Guys Said 24

• GaG doesn't have enough users to do a tour like that xD and mostly males will show up. It would be the worlds smallest sausage fest.

www.vitamin-ha.com/.../Funny-Sausage-Fest-01.jpg

• If it was held somewhere on the east side of the US I would strongly consider.
    Otherwise probably not.

• not willing to travel very far at all lol.

• That would mean flying 3000 miles so no, I'd meet the British lot for a beer though. Or a Costa coffee in the case of one of them.

• dude if you keep talking about yr cooking, there could probably be one in yr back yard

• @redeyemindtricks haha, I'm in the city so my yard is a little small, but I'm sure I could do a passable Asado (Argentine style BBQ) at a meet & greet 😊.

• dude there are weekends when we pile our kids in the car and drive to Las Vegas (= should be about a 4 hr drive, but it's closer to 3 hours at the speeds I drive #leadfootgurl) to go get parrillada at my favorite Argentine restaurant.

If I didn't hate flying so goddamn much and you were serving up a full parrillada for free, I'd seriously consider it lol.

• I'm surprised you left NYC off the list :(

Anyway, if there was one near me, I'd probably go and end up logging onto GAG. Haha.

• I didn't mean to suggest that a social should not be held in NYC. However long I make the list, some city is always omitted. That's why I said. . . Dallas, Denver, ETC.

• No. It sounds like a high school reunion and I never go to those sorts of things... If anyone is interesting and I become friends with them, I'd be willing to hang out with them on an individual basis if either of us was in the opposite town or near enough (i. e. If someone was in Miami for business or vacation, then I'd be willing to drive an hour to meet up if they were cool).

• If it were close enough and I wouldn't have to take time off work, then I'd entertain the thought.

• nah. definitely not.

• Yes if it was:Charlotte, Atlanta, Greensboro, Nashville, Raleigh, Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Jacksonville or Orlando. That's as far as I could travel. Plus it depends on who would be there.

• Lol sure, id be down. It'd be funny walking around seeing all the people in the corners of the room

• No thanks, i'm not a sociable gager

• nope, because the US is too far away.
    I would in Europe... up to 500km I guess

• nope

• only if @xHoneyxBeex came along and would pet me anywhere i commanded her to

• plan one in the middle east please.

• How about Toronto as well? I know a couple Gagers on here that are from there, myself included.

• Who wants to go to Canada?

• They always say that every time a politician they don't like may be elected.

Though I have to say Trudeau seems quite an improvement over Harper.

• @zagor He makes up for Harper's flaws but he brings in his own which will hurt the economy.

• I don't think I'd be interested unless it was held in my hometown.

• I will go only if it's only for ones that are modern.

• I would travel anywhere to meet you crazy MFers!!😂😂

• Hell no.

• If it wasn't far I'd go an say "hi" I guess. Wouldn't drive across the state to go though lol

• Will we be having an orgy, or I would fly to the US for nothing?

• I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but you ain't having an orgy with me! :)

• Yeah, well I can't promise any woman to you, but there are some fine ladies on this site!

• I'd choose Kris85 and EmpatheticLady among those who posted in your question.

• No not really but I would only attended to tell everyone off I hate in
    person and give them a two finger salute.

• Not anymore. I am too old for that now.