Do you ever wish this site never existed?

Before finding this site I didn't hate women at all or even very little. You can say
I had no issues with them but somewhere/something triggered me to not trust
women. I've tried leaving this site multiple times but its addicting. Even when I
logoff I find myself back on again. Does anyone else feel like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I Agree with Thee, @Touglyforfemales, Very... Addicting.
    This is why I have done so well, Have made a Good name for myself, But No... I never wished even once that 'This site never existed.'
    However, I have 'Wished' that the changes could be a bit better at times Or... The Way they Were.
    Good luck and Hang in here. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, ehrm considering this site is the center of your problems i imagine this place is not the root cause. Women are very liberal here, fuck modesty, fuck decency, they speak their mind, some are very intelligent others are deplorably stupid. But its just the nature of the beast. Problem is people get addicted to this site because they wish to be heard, or are not heard enough by peers, this place supplements that for them.

What Girls Said 15

• Lol. Blaming a website for starting to hate women. I think you'd be saying the same thing if this was any of the other similar Q&A sites out there.

• Another one who can't read. I had said before joining this site I never hated women so this site must have an effect on male users which that's no secret.

• I read what you wrote and you are implying that the website made you hate women.

• After awhile it did before joining I had no problem with woman that's why I wish
      this site didn't exists.

• Because of this site you hate women? Wtf dude. You're making G@G the scapegoat for your bad attitude?

• Did you even read what I wrote? Of course not this is the reason I hate women and I use that
      term women loosely cause you always have to put words in guys mouths

• You mean like if I can't walk? That sought of thing? No I'm not disabled. You just said you don't know what I look like then say I can see why women would hate you? So how can you know women are hating me based off my looks since you have no idea? I never said I hated this site and why don't you leave since there are so many of us so called Bitter assholes.

• Your description would represent a PHYSICAL disability. Which would have no bearing here. But every time you write something, it demonstrates a possible LEARNING disability... a condition giving rise to difficulties in acquiring knowledge and skills to the level expected of those of the same age, especially when not associated with a physical handicap.

• sometimes I do. I feel lonely and upset and tired!

• There are a few catfish on here generally they tend to be a little mean to male users. there are a bunch of guys too that bombard girls with unneeded messages. I quit and came back and its always been for the genuine ones that ask legit questiins and give legit answers dont let a small group of small minded users get to you

• A little mean? Try a lot. There isn't a day where a male user has to watch what he says
      or the feminist and or white knights come storming in. Call a girl on her a slut or bitch its WW3 but I have seen girls call guys jerks, assholes etc and no one bats any eye.

• OK Ill use Whore then lol. See you just did the thing so many women accuse of men doing. Call a female here a derogatory nmea all hell brakes loose but how come you didn't say anything when I use the words jerk, or asshole when it comes to men?

• Stop with the labling and name calling and you won't get told off.

• Nah, I'm fine with the site for now. It definitely has its issues, but most sites have their pros and cons.

• This website is awesome. Judging by your username you probably already hated females lol. Even if that's not the case, then it's sad that you are so easily influenced by random people on the internet.

• Before I joined I hated no one and they hate me because I don't meet their standards you know the Tall, Buffed rich type. If I tell the truth I'm a bad guy if a women lies and I call her out she's right even if she's wrong and I'm still the bad guy for telling her she's wrong.

• Yes all the time 😐
    It's not that i hate guys or girls or something i just hate being here it makes me sick but i'm still here because i have friends and i love talking to them 😍😍😔😔 not to look for advices or ask very personal questions 😐😐 I take it as something for fun nothing more 😁😁 you probably should do the same thing 😕😕

• Yes extremely

• no this site is the reason I am still alive

• is there something on this site I don't know about? because i'm enjoying it so far. if it's horrible then please warn me before i get addicted!

• Yeah I've been at that point, wishing this site never existed, many times.

• I just found it !

• I do know if GAG didn't exist I would have a lot more free time on my hands

• Nope, but do wish some of the people did not exist.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 11

• With a username like "Touglyforfemales" it would be pretty accurate to assume you hated women long before you stumbled upon GaG.

• They hate me cause I don' meet their requirements Like I'm not over 6ft, attractive, rich or muscular.

• No, I don't hate this site. This site is entertaining as hell. I used to be a Facebook whore, but now I'm a GAG hoe. I don't take this that seriously to hate anyone. It's the internet afterall!

• Nope, just wish the old fashioned people on here did not exist.

• No, the opposite.

I guess i'd already bottomed out in my despair at male-female relationships and was starting to appreciate women as they are before i came here.

There are a lot of amazing women here. Lots of them stuck with jerks in real life! There are a lot of great men and women and a lot of terrible ones.

The problem is a lot of us put up with jerks or self centered people for way too long.

• Interesting. I like this site because it's fun and educational. I did notice that I have different thoughts on women now but definitely not hate.
    I am glad this site exists.

• That's weird, this site has actually made me like women more. I didn't realize so many of them were cool, and funny.

There are always bad apples, and yes there are a few here too. But for the most part, I like it. Cheers ladies.

• You are awesome. Cheers!

• Do you really think any of these women care or tell the truth? No offense but your delusional to think that. I couldn't tell you how many times a girl/women as told me I wasn't ugly just to find out she lied or felt sorry for me.

• No never. Just had my 3 year anniversary here and it's great. I'm active one day and the next month I'm not. Like anything take it with a grain of salt.

• nah to be honest the women i was forced to grow up around along with Uncle Sam thought me to hate women. this site in the other hand has pretty much tamed my misogynist instincts as time when by. it has helped me understand them a little better

• Na, it's a cool site. I like talking to and meeting people on here!

• Yes. I met a lot of great people that I wish I had never met. I also learned a lot of terrible things about others that I wish I had never known.

• I don't try to leave it. I enjoy this site thoroughly.