Are guys like this normal on gag (see photo below)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to say I am not surprised. That guy is clearly an idiot.

What Guys Said 21

• LOL please dont take him seriously. Just your average sex deprived virgin basement dweller and yes, its full of them here.

media.giphy.com/media/CZYR3gGb6hq2A/giphy.gif

• His mother didn't raise him that way
    lol

• Guy has a small dick... figures

• Wow! So much anger there... what's his problem?

• Why are you posting our PRIVATE conversation?

• I don't think so. Most of the people I've encountered on here are pretty nice but I'm sorry you were unfortunate enough to interact with an asshole like that guy

• That is rude as all hell.
    I don't think that way.
    I like Asian women.
    I'm so sorry you got that from some Internet bully.

• PLEASE don't take anything he says seriously. He's a clown and his parents would be ashamed of him. Like I said, don't take this clown seriously at all. In 1 ear and out the other.

• Not really, but it can get pretty toxic here at times.

Link?

• Umm can you send me the link of that question 😶?
    by the way no guys here ain't like that 💁

• its because he has a small penis is why he is so angry

• link me to the question. I could use some garbage removal to satisfy my moderator quota

• hahahahahahaha that guy is awesome!!!

• Keep in mind that anyone can join gag, especially bags of scum like that guy.

• Lol. I welcome you to YouTube comments, that is were the diarrhea of humanity dwells.

• Lol, no. At least, I'm not; If I do, then it's for a reason.

• Uh.. no... that's the exception. Pretty darn rude. He's an idiot.

• Think that's a special case, But yeah they are out there.

• Wow, that's what you call cyber bullying and people don't realise how much that can hurt someone sometimes. That person clearly has issues and a lot of hate in them. Don't take any notice of it. They're the one with a problem, not you. Ignore them.

• Yes, these piss-poor examples of "cruelty" are really bugging me. I mean do you see the sentence structure? The way he rambles on? How ineffectual. A simple, "You are fetid." would have been more impactful than this silly nonsense.

I mean it doesn't even make sense in the end he even spelled "butt" wrong. How do you misspell butt? Lazy and sloppy. I am just always disappointed in the trolling I see these days. In my day it was all about hurting your feelings not trying to perfect your keystroke memory.

• yes all white guys are like that on here and in real life ;)

• I didn't ask that. I know some white guys are really sweet

What Girls Said 13

• Ya pretty normal. Some dudes are just douchbags on here. But nonetheless you didn't deserve that sort of treatment. Did you report the incident? Because I know the GAG community does not WANT or Tolerate any members who spew hateful and antagonistic remarks.

Can you tell me where this question is?

• I reported it last week. Thanks.

• Good on you!! I hope the question was removed. But i know the remarks were most definitely removed. :) if you encounter this obnoxiously rude man again.. give a shout to me and/or another Mod.. we can remove the comment. If it contains antagonistic or hateful remarks or something inappropriate.

:) Keep on GAGging and ignore this ass.

• I just wanna knowwwwww...*Christopher Walken voice* WHO TOOK A SHIT IN HIS CORNFLAKE'S this morning? Misery enjoy's company deary. You have to understand the way troll's work here. This is probably a 49 year old or 12yr old living in his grandma's water bugged filled basement playing Snake (ooooo burnnnnnnn lmao) he probably has the face only a mother could love anyway and a chocolate chip for a penis and a brain. You have to ignore the lonely heart's on the web period, they feed off of ur anger an most importantly ur sorrow and pain. hell might even like u, some people ares till believing that being mean instead of saying hi... will get ur attention. Trust me this wasn't even an insult... my 9year old nephew, 30 something crack head cousin and gay best friend can hurt people's feeling's better than this in their sleep not even trying #Unbothered #TryAgain Because I gaurentee this FUCKTARD would drink ur bath water if u just glanced at him in reality. People like this don't get pussy let's be honest!

• There's a lot of assholes here but they don't make up the majority. Why even bother with that guy, I would've just reported his comment and moved on lol.

• I once had a guy who stalked around my profile and would say I'm attractive and then say something about it being "a shame" that I'm Mexican. People can be assholes, especially when they have no lives lol.

• I did report the comment.

• And it wasn't removed 😱?

• I honestly don't why you even responded to him. People like that only deserve you silence.

You have even given him centre stage by posting that on a question. He will thrive on it. Psychos like that have control as long as you respond , or give them any kind of attention. Ignoring them takes away their control. It makes them feel powerfulness.

The less you respond to negative people like that, then the more peaceful your life will be. Block assholes like that

• sheesh. no they are not. i hope that got reported and dealt with.

• He is just a disgusting human being

Trying to lower others to feel good about himself

Damn girl, just erase his words from your mind. I don't know if he was talking with you or someone else, but he is just a nobody online, and though his words may hurt you, you will onlye be letting him win if you actually believe his hurtful lies.

• nah the majority are big flirts! lol

• There is a lot of racism and misogyny on here but that is an extreme example. I do not think it would be fair to say most of the guys on here are like that. Many nice guys here. I'm assuming the mods removed this.

• lol dude's got some issues

• Did this really happen here? I never had someone treat me like that. I hope this is joke?

• He obviously has issues. I am sorry you had to deal with that.

• Can you link the question To your opinion? I want to see what he's so pissed about like damn. and yes it's pretty common i just got in a fight with this gag user yesterday and of course it was with a guy!

• Wow that's really rude! 😱 Somebody should teach that boy some manners.