Why are some people being pricks about answering innocent questions?

I've noticed a pattern with some people around here *somtimes / *always, being pricks about answering innocent questions by rather mildly put not as smart people as those answering the questions.

As in, someone geniunly doesn't know something and searched it, for maybe 5 minutes ( I know that's not a lot), why can't some people just answer it instead of being all sarcastic with them. It's stupid.

Self-diagnosed people seem to be rather looked down upon as well, I don't know why. The internet gives us the chance and ability to actually perform such diagnoses, if they're actually accurate or not is another question.

So yeah, the question is, "Why are some people being pricks about answering innocent questions?".

Self-satisfaction of being *smarter?
Had a bad day and had to let it out?

Thanks,
Papier

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• People enjoy complaining about anything. They get easily annoyed and they use this forum as an outlet for their anger. That's it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A bad diagnosis us worse than no diagnosis. Thats probably why people jump all over selfdiagnosis.

0|0
    0|0
    • That might be true, yeah.

What Girls Said 1

• They're such looking for a reaction from people. How sad their lives must be

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• because you don't know shit about the subject. It's like me looking up a red spot on my arm and what it could be and diagnosing myself with grade 5 cancer

0|0
    0|0
  • I duno, stupid questions get stupid answers I guess. Everyone gets the piss taken out of them at some point for any number of reasons, suck it up (what the pricks give to you!) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocent question are not so innocent.

Also, what are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • all questions are innocent until proven guilty!

0|0
    0|0