Describe the weirdest interaction you've had with a person on GaG?

3|0
16|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Wasn't really a weird conversation... it was more of like an opinion with so much sexual detail it made me wonder if it were real...

0|0
    0|0
  • i3.kym-cdn.com/.../6af.jpg

Not more weird then this..

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guy who keeps going on about BMI and literally nothing else... smh.

1|0
    0|0
    • i know u r talking about hahaha

• @chintita lol i thought it was a language problem the first... 3 times, now i think it just weird. im glad there are normal people like you around to keep me sane xD.

• haha i got trapped into a conversation with him once but then i extracted myself pretty quick after i realized his persistency lmaoo

• Dunno. People taking some of my mad bantz seriously because they lack an understanding of basic humour?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oddly enough, despite the fact that I'm obviously not a girl (shocking, I know), I get the weirdest interactions with Turkish and Indian people

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl once messaged me if I date girls of her race and advised me to date those girls because they have more "spunk"

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had one. All of my interactions so far have been pleasant or boring. Never weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty much a non-stop interaction with the most attractive ladies on this site, they won't stop sending me nudes. I mean do I really deserve this?

0|0
    0|0
  • About 6 months ago I got a random message on here about how I'd feel if my girlfriend worked at one of those massage places where they give more than a massage.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I have had a Few "Interactions," But the 'Weirdest' of All, Was when this One in particular sent me a pic of his "Johnny pump" and not Just his Muscles, Through my celly...
    So Blocked There and on here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh there have been PLENTY! Let's see though there was this one guy who wanted to be my sugar daddy. Said he'd buy me anything I wanted. I told him I was married and he was like "I'm cool with that if your husband is. I can buy him stuff too. And I can just watch you guys have sex. Would you be open to that?"

Ummmmm noooooo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure I can list one experience. There have been a handful of really weird comments from people on here, mainly sexual in nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • One that lead to a relationship i guess

0|1
    0|0
  • He described in great detail how he was going to rip my limbs off

1|0
    0|0
  • one time this guy asked me if i wanted a naked massage, i said "no thanks! lol!" then he called me a bitch then blocked me hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone once sent me their address and told me to meet them for sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, a guy messaged me and at first everything was normal, he was nice and all, and the next thing I know he starts telling me personal stuff like he thinks he likes dick but isn't bisexual (yeah right), asking me if I ever felt the same about girls, etc. I stopped responding because he made me really uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • The person Asked me if he can be my slave XD. And let me dominate his ass. Hahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • the very first opinion i posted on GaG i was asking a sexual behavior question an for like the next 3 days got 5-6 diff dudes trying to flirt with me it was so fucking annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Its always some Indian/turkish pervert

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone asked if they could rub my belly.
    I know it sounds funny but I shuddered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guy had self image issues about body hair. Started cussing me out when I very politely tried to assist. He decided no woman would ever want him, and as a girl, my opinion was completely invalid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone called me a racist because I mentioned that I don't like green as a joke.
    It was weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who went through every opinion I posted on G@G and typed up a story about my life. Or what he assumed he knew about my life. It was quite disturbing though. He was extremely creepy to say the least. I didn't really know him and he sent me a lengthy story about me., all based on every one of my posts. I blocked him because he seemed to have some sort of psychosis

1|1
    0|0
    • 😵😲 did you go private after this experience?

• It's made me more wary of people on here. I blocked him, but he deliberately keeps liking every question I post. So I've unmarked the likes for my questions so I'm not notified to his name. He sent weird messages. He also said he was writing a book about me. I'd be flattered if he was a friend, but I hadn't had any contact with him. He just sent me pages and pages about a story of my life , but the weird thing was he was in the stroty too. I didn't even know him prior to the story he'd typed up