Why can't I reply to comments made on my opinion?

O. o
__________________

@ xHoneyxBeex Can't reply to your question... on your opinion. Can't reply to anyone's opinion nor their opinions on my opinion. In short - the 'Reply' button is not working anywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does this only happen on your Opinions or are you unable to reply to any Opinions? What happens when you try to reply? Does the text box not appear at all or does it not submit after you type your reply? If you can't respond to my Opinions here, you can send me a message. Also let us know what device and browser you're using.

What Guys Said 5

• You should always have that option.. there is a reply back to to all senders of a comment on every opinion.. but if you cannot send one back he may have you blocked that is the only way you can send nothing to this person.. other then that you should be able to.. if not then ask a moderator why.. take care now

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1985964-why-can-t-i-reply

You appear to not be the only one. Try contacting an admin see if it's something that they can fix.

• Well, if you are unable to reply or if the reply button is not working then the only possibility is that the person has blocked you. However it's not possible that everyone has blocked you, because you say it's not working anywhere then probably there is some technical issue with your account.

You should contact an admin regarding this

• If you can't reply, then like them.

• Maybe the asker of the question barred you from the question

What Girls Said 0