Why does it bother you when people are anonymous?

Yeah, it seems to bother some people here when other people choose to be anonymous. Why? Why does it matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think when a persons argument weakens, they start attacking your anonymity instead.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, I have a problem with it simply because I believe that if you have something to say, you say it as yourself. One should be willing to stand behind one's opinions.

My biggest problem with anonymity is that I will often see what I consider to be bullying, pressuring, or down right bad advice given out under the guise of anonymity. If you've got something to say to someone that is contrary, that's fine. The other stuff, I see no place for it. I feel anonymity in opinions fosters that culture. And if you're going to disrespect someone anonymously... I'll keep it civil.

I can understand why those would feel the need to ask some of the questions that are asked on here anonymously. Sometimes that's the only way that they can reach out. If you're going to offer your opinion, offer your advice, do so with your reputation and name behind you.

• Those who go anonymous to post the same question over and over are trolls in my opinion.

• why does it matter to you.. to go anonymous?

• Comments that are anonymous don't bother me, though I prefer ones that aren't.

• GaG Confessions: I got anonymous when I want to troll

• Paranoia is the new Openness.

What Girls Said 4

• I honestly don't mind the anons. It's the insincere people, assholes and creepers that I don't like. I just block those type of people though. I''ve given anons the MHO quite a few times. The options there, so people can take advantage of it if they wish too. The trolls don't even bother me either

• Normally, I don't mind if someone goes anonymous. It's a problem only if that user is being rude, disrespectful, etc... and hiding behind anonymity to make those comments.

• It does not bother me at all. Trolling will happen but seldomly. Some of the trolling can be funny. 😆😂😝.

For those who keep vehemently complain about it. Get some conunselling. You guys are seriously fucked up paranoid beings that shouldn't be in gag. your wrong in the head. Grow the fuck up.

• I personally don't care.