What's your favorite thing about GaG?

For me it's the people, you guys are frickin awesome. 🤓

Most Helpful Guy

• Writing myTakes.

I know a lot of people are saying they like the community but if I'm being honest I think most people here are just group thinkers that don't really have a whole lot different or new to offer in thought. That's not saying I think I'm so supreme or anything, but I guess I have different perspectives.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of the users and the entertainment value are the best things for me.

What Guys Said 17

• Rules that are not explained, and mods/admins who remove your content, with no warning, even when it is non-offensive, and are unreachable so you can not even ask them why.
    Pretty fucking awesome.

• can help others and speak openly, ask questions that help me understand women better.

• The community. I like the finding out what other people are experiencing. What problems they run into. Reading answers from others is a way of learning. And helping someone always makes me feel good about myself.

• A certain young lady's savage wit and cutting responses is fast becoming my favourite thing. I was literally in stitches for 5 mins reading her most recent exchange.

• The people, I like helping others and can't think of a better place to do it.

• Partly venting, partly helping someone out with something I went through once.

• Crazy people

• Being myself, finding and replying to stupid posts in stupid and sarcastic way. Being an asshole and all around good guy.

• for posts like these, its nice to be appreciated (if i am) for once, by beautiful girls.

• I try to be awesome 😏😌 haha I have to agree it's the peeps that keep me here.

• The ability to learn different perspectives from others living their lives, the sense of knowing that one is not alone in the world because people go through similar predicaments, and the lighthearted nature of the website itself.

• Good answer. I too love to read others perspectives from people all over the world.

• the people... even though there are many idiots on here too

• Thank you, your awesome as well! 😃

• I'm nosy and opinionated and this place gives me a perfect forum to satisfy my indulgences.

• The questions people ask on here are fucking interesting and sometimes savage af

• I came for the boobies, And I stayed for the boobies <3

• girls

What Girls Said 8

• MEE <3 !

• The Amazon Gift cards are very useful. :D

Though all the people you do meet on here are very interesting. Plus you can find out what most people are into these days.

• Nothing. I enjoy nothing.

• I just like to answer questions. Nerdy but I like the challenge of trying to articulate my thoughts. And if it helps someone thats great

• Thank you!! I would actually say the same it's great meeting new people. :-)

• " we the people "

• I'm just here for the funny users

• Open minded people