Sooo I came back for a visit how is everyone new and old?

everything has changed its like walking in a new website.. its legit been like a year and here we are again... ahhh... so who is everyone? introduce your self and if you've been here for a while whats up how are you its been like a year no joke..

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey
    Welcome back 😊
    Though I don't know you :P LOL
    I'm awesome
    What about you 😶?

0|0
    0|0
    • well hello! im great :D so much has changed here i feel like im new all over again :|

• Show All
    • prob a good idea fb sucks lol

• Same pinch 😂 LOL

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• As for the old, we still drool with some regularity and suffer not infrequent encounters with the walking-farts, but otherwise manage to maintain. Hope life is treating you well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome back, I actually remember you from a couple of posts. It's always good to have a familiar face around here. I came back too recently, same for me was busy with life and all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :) I'm still busy with life and stuff but I figured I'd come back and Check things out.

• You're welcome, Things have really changed, I felt like I had culture shock, lol

• Wwlcome back. I just recently came back as well. I was gone for a few months and I know the feeling. I've been pretty good how are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been good ! i feel like this place has changed a lot

• Show All
    • ill try i just get really busy. i usually like this place its entertaining

• I understand completely. Yeah it is. Can be addicting haha

• welcome back!

everything has been the same here, nothing exciting has happened yet. lol luckily you werent here couple of weeks ago when they added this option that I'm pretty sure everybody bitched about as it got removed right away

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :) Lol I don't think I even want to know they always make way too many changes here. Like right now so much has changed. I'm just trying to adjust.

What Girls Said 6

• Welcome back! I'm sure things look a bit different if you've been gone for a year. Lol Hope all is well with you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hey

i think I remember your name XD

And I did that too sometime ago. I stayed away maybe for 6 months not long after I had just joined

It feels nice to find familiar faces or usernames lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa! Hey there, stranger! I hope you've been well. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember you. Same old same here in GaG-landia. What's up with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • what up Samantha I'm new here!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hi and welcome hope you like it here its pretty entertaining well from what I remember.

• welcome back I never left gag Iv been on gag I think since 2014

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks ! I've only been here a couple years i always get busy with life and disappear.