Do you want to be able to delete the offensive opinions on your questions?

I've reporting over and over and over but still nothing happened :/ why I'm not able to delete the bad and offensive comments? It's just annoying that every time you go there you just find them like you didn't report it or block the person. We need to have that option GAG since you guys are busy all the time and not free for sure to do it. just let it decide if we want that option to be in our question or not.

• Yes I do
  • No I don't

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a lot of issue wiry antagonistic comments and even though I reported them, some of them never got deleted

• This is what happening to me and I'm sick of it because they never delete the offensive comments

• I stopped taking gag seriously when my questions that did not violate or troll were getting deleted

My questions were genuinely fun

What Guys Said 5

• I only got one opinion that really pissed me off so far and I reported it and it was removed. I didn' really care about the removing part I just wanted the person to get banned or something :P. It was a white supremacist and I got really mad. Other than that I haven't had any bad comments. For me it worked but it only happened once so that's not a big sample size I guess.

• Contact any of us who are moderators. That is our job, to hide questions and opinions that are against the rules. We do quite often miss things, as we do have lives away from GAG. It is Admins decision on whether to delete them permenantly.

• Idc much

• i think you should have the option to hide it at-lest but it sounds like more trouble then its worth

• bad idea in my opinion. People are generally too hypersensitive to be given that power unilaterally

What Girls Said 3

• That's pretty much what mods are for, to hide the questions and comments that go against the posting do's and don'ts. Reporting them is good but if you'd like to contact a mod directly you're more than welcome to do so! We'll help as much as we can~

• Also keep in mind that hiding doesn't necessarily mean they're gone forever. Admins get the final day of what gets deleted.

• You can message any of the mods here and explain the situation. If the comment really does violate one of the site rules, we can hide it for you.

• Nay. I'm not easily offended & I honestly couldn't care less. At the end of the day, it's just some stranger behind a phone/computer screen who I'm not likely to ever meet & I personally think some people are far too sensitive these days.