Do you think GAG moderators sometimes remove questions/opinions because they don't like them?

All in the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeahhhhh. There was this one Uber Mod who had a war of words with me, then she became all racist and offensive. She even tagged in other mods to pick on me. Ultimately she backed off, but that ended in her losing her uber mod badge, which I'm happy for because she was a terrible mod who coerced and bullied people if she didn't like their opinions. People like that should be banned, for real.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, they're total pussies they removed my question when I called them out and if this question was removed it wouldn't surprise me.

• Probably yeah

• @dogbert444 I didn't criticize mods by name just saying they were spineless fucks who get off on power trips by removing questions.

• That was probably construed as offensive. Be critical, by all means, but don't use offensive language. Everyone gets better results by sticking to the rules.

• If thats true then how come none of my opinions has been removed?

As long as you obey by the rules stated in the FAQ no one is going to touch your opinions, so stop blaming others.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#93

• Hell yeah. Today I got a question hidden because it was tagged as offensive... f*cking id*ots.

• They do not like freedom of speech

• We don't actually remove them. Anyone on GAG can report them as being against the rules. If mods agree, or see something themselves that breaks the rules, we can hide them from view. It is then up to Admin to decide on the ultimate fate of that question or opinion. They will either delete it permenantly or reinstate it if they decide it doesn't break the rules.

• Yep they do
    Discrimination 😶

• Nah I have probaby said stuff that some of our admins have disagreed with and never had it removed so far

• There's no such thing as perfect moderator but a sign of one is that you don't let your personal feelings affect what you do

• Moderation almost always involves some abuse of power. There have been indecent posts that remain for hours and decent posts that get removed immediately in my time. It just depends on the day and who is flagging what.

• Yes.

• Yes.

• If you didn't make offensive comments, then the mods wouldn't hide them. You are quite guilty of that.

• Lol. Anon, of course.

• Ohhhh I know who you are

I'm just gonna ignore you

• Haha, I won't lose anything from that.

What Girls Said 7

• Moderators do not have the ability to "remove" posts. They can only temporarily hide content they think violates the posting guidelines until an admin has a chance to review it. The admin will then decide to remove the post permanently or reinstate it back on the site if it was wrongly hidden. Site admins make all final decisions and only posts that violate our posting guidelines are removed. You can view our posting guidelines here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

If you feel that a post was wrongly removed, you are welcome to contact us about it though if you would like to discuss it. You can reach us by filling out a contact form here. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• There are some mods that will do that, I'm sure. It is up to the admins ultimately, though, so if it isn't violating anything, it'll be reinstated.

• It really shows they are inexperienced at being neutral

• moderators can't remove them we can only temporarily hide them and admins will either put them back up if we were wrong or delete them if we were right

• Not that I've noticed.

• anyone with power tends to abuse it!

• yes if I ask something that have the word sex in it gets removed, I am not saying everyone under 18 should have sex it's just a question about sex there is no motive to it get removed