Anyone else irked with the repetitive questions on G@G?

Oh you know the sort...
How big is your dick? Should interracial dating be allowed? Does he/she like me? Blah blah blah
Anyone else irked with the repetitive questions on G@G?

• Yes. Make it stop.Anyone else irked with the repetitive questions on G@G?
    55% (12)33% (2)50% (14)Vote
  • No. Not really.Anyone else irked with the repetitive questions on G@G?
    45% (10)67% (4)50% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha just take a break from GAG and come back when you're ready

Problem solved :)

4|2
    0|0
    • But... But... Where else am I gonna troll?😐

• Show All
    • but my point was for you to go out and do something productive, or at least different XD

• Yes. Must... resist... Boredom.

Most Helpful Guy

• And feminism...
    ... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism... feminism asks everywhere...

I wanna nuke them
    i284.photobucket.com/.../AtomicBomb.gif

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Eh I just don't answer questions that I don't want to answer but I know what you mean. It gets annoying when the same person posts the same question every single day, like didn't I just answer this? Dude, go and have some quiet time so that you can figure out your problems on your own! that's what I do. I some times take some time off to figure out my problems on my own.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yes, they do bother me, especially when there are 97 of the same type of question right after an update basically.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me anymore. It was always been this way and I don't think it will change.
    Maybe you should ignore these questions and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • No much you can do since a lot of people don't know if someone has asked the same question before or not. Trying to find that out is tricky and they want points.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I feel like saving all the repititive questions, save the best answer and just paste it over and over again
    Or just the quesiton link

0|1
    0|0
  • it is a little annoying but i'm sure we have all done it at some point

0|1
    0|0
  • You can count me in right away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yes!! Been on this site for 6 years, I swear I don't know why I keep coming if I've seen the same fucking pointless questions over 6 years

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Just use Google jfc people can't do their own research.

0|2
    0|0
  • Same questions. Same answers. Yep this is like Yahoo! Answers were there are millions of similar questions with similar responses.

My top 5 hated questions on here are:
    - I'm still a Virgin is that bad?
    - Will I ever get laid because I'm ___ years old?
    - This guy smiled at me does he like me?
    - Do guys like small boobs?
    - Will I get pregnant from anal?

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually no. With each one I continue on trying to perfect the perfect troll
    response.

0|1
    0|0
    • Bruh... I've been hunting for them trolls.😣
      But they even shame amateurs.

• with so many different people coming and going its inevitable it could also mean you spend way too much time on gag :D

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah especially the pointless questions complaining about pointless questions.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes pointless questions that seem to make reasonable people give pointless answers.

• pointless answers that seem to make pointless askers make pointless responses.

• Which ironically leads to more pointless responses to pointless responses from pointless opinion owners.

• Five years of it, I'm used to it. The trick is to be snarky.

0|1
    0|0