If you had the ability to add one new topic, which topic would you add to gag?

• Sports
    18% (6)15% (5)16% (11)Vote
  • Politics
    3% (1)18% (6)10% (7)Vote
  • Technology
    6% (2)24% (8)15% (10)Vote
  • Religion
    3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Humor
    29% (10)21% (7)25% (17)Vote
  • Something else
    18% (6)15% (5)16% (11)Vote
  • I wouldn't add a new topic
    23% (8)4% (2)15% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
9|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rename politics as News and Current Events. News is not necessarily political it can be about tragedy, famous deaths, economics, hot topics of the day such as celebrity happenings etc..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Foood! Where is food?

0|0
    0|0
    • We have a food & beverage topic now.

• Show All
    • Sure

• Well I think Girl's Behavior and Guy's Behavior should be just one topic about people's behavior towards the opposite gender. There are some questions that actually fit in both.

I also think there are too many topics that talk about relationships (Dating, Flirting, Relationships, Breakup and Divorce). You could just merge a few of them too

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 8

• penis size questions.
    Perhaps that would get rid of the resulting issue of Sexual behaviour/Sexual health being littered with such posts.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sports of Religion & Politics as one topic. Technology goes under entertainment, humour goes under other. no need to have so many categories. back in the way we had like 5 topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • HUMOR!

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not politics and religion. Maybe Humor but really I wouldn't add a new topic.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want religion. So I can block the whole topic :P

• Show All
    • @Yumix Oh yeahhh agreed !!! I'm exactly the same, I do it often irl and it's done respectfully with respecting each other's believes, no one tries to change the other, we just try to understand the other and exchange ideas.

• yup that's how it should be done

• There should be one called "Human Anatomy"
    I think someone already wrote about the idea in another question.

0|0
    0|0
  • "american politics" so i can block anything to do with trump clinton or sanders

0|0
    0|0
  • Food!

0|0
    0|0
  • How about we add a section for these penis questions so I can block them.

0|0
    0|0