How to get 2xpers. ?

I need to send messages, but it needs two xpers. How should I get them?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to keep posting opinions, ask questions may be. You will have to get to 150 points in order to get 2Xper

What Girls Said 5

• Ask questions, answer questions, get and receive mho's, log in, etc.

• Stick around long enough to earn those points by asking questions and giving helpful advice.

What's the rush to send messages? You just got here...

• -ask questions
    -give out a lot of answers

• You can write helpfull comments to other's questions and if they like your comment you'll get a point. I don't know all the rules, but I guess this way is pretty easy :)

• Ask & answer questions is pretty much the only way. You only need 150 for level 2.

What Guys Said 4

• keep posting opinions.

now, you need to send messages you say?

is this the usual confessing your love to some girl on this site because she has a hot pic?

• The only way to get there is by participating. Answer all the questions that you can as best as you can. The more MHO's you get the faster it will happen. It is a point based system

• By asking a question you get 1 xper i believe, and answering a question varries between 1-3 xpers.

Just answer some questions (do put some thought into them) and you will be done.

• You can find answers to most of your questions in the FAQ

Here's one for how to earn Xper
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57