Reason I ask is because most people on this site have issues when it comes to relationships anyway. Are they really the best people to be taking advice from? I know I'm myself I have insecurity issues, so when girls ask questions like " he hasn't text me in day " I automatically think his cheating or lost interest. Which is probably not the case and she might take my advice and ruin her realtionship.
I do like the company of the site and think it's fun but is gag the best place to get advice. I think it puts worse thoughts into people's heads then they had actually thought in the first place.
- Yes, I think it's really good for advice3% (1)22% (5)11% (6)Vote
- No, it's definitely not good place for advice19% (6)9% (2)15% (8)Vote
- It's good but should be taken with a pinch of salt74% (23)65% (15)70% (38)Vote
- Other4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
- Take everything with a grain of salt.
- GaG is one source not the definitive word.
- Remember opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
- Certain users are more likely to dish out meaningful advice and you can distinguish them pretty easily from those who mean well, but have less experience with matters out there in the real world.5