Do you actually think gag is good for advice?

Reason I ask is because most people on this site have issues when it comes to relationships anyway. Are they really the best people to be taking advice from? I know I'm myself I have insecurity issues, so when girls ask questions like " he hasn't text me in day " I automatically think his cheating or lost interest. Which is probably not the case and she might take my advice and ruin her realtionship.

I do like the company of the site and think it's fun but is gag the best place to get advice. I think it puts worse thoughts into people's heads then they had actually thought in the first place.

• Yes, I think it's really good for advice
  • No, it's definitely not good place for advice
  • It's good but should be taken with a pinch of salt
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• - Take everything with a grain of salt.
    - GaG is one source not the definitive word.
    - Remember opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
    - Certain users are more likely to dish out meaningful advice and you can distinguish them pretty easily from those who mean well, but have less experience with matters out there in the real world.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Yes I do think so many smart wise people here

• until gag removes Anonymous Opinions completely it won't be 75% trustable

• I get excellent advice!

• It's decent but I think real life friends would be better, if they have experience.

• NO!!! But it's funny as hell sometimes.

• It's not the advice that's bad it's the morons who ask questions then have the audacity to argue with the ones who share their opinions.
    If you want advice we'll give it but if you argue with the advice given then you're nothing but a moron. This is what bothers me the most on this site.

• Some people not very while other people have some good advices to give out

• It's good but should be taken with a BUCKET of salt.

• Its a good place to chat but that'd it.

• It needs to be taken in perspective , your getting the experience of other people so you need to be able make your own decisions from it

What Girls Said 9

• It's probably not the best to take one answer and run with it but If I'm asking advice and I see a plethora of answers all in the same vein, I consider it valid.

• Not particularly for me because I think a huge majority of people here are in a different place in life than I am. With age, marriage and children.

• I'm definitely going with Option C here.

• It depends on who's online/willing to answer at the time. I have had nice, intelligent and good willed people answer my questions and also bad experiences.

• lol, no. it's good for passing the time when really bored. nothing more

• There is some good advice given and there is some not so good.

• yes I think that there is really good advice on gag

• I only come here for the Amazon cards
    I stopped taking gag seriously once the trolls stopped getting deleted and once they stopped deleting antagonistic comments and deleted my questions that did not violate the rules

• Most times no.