Have you ever given MHO to a person you argued with in a previous question?

• Yes
  • I would
  • No
  • I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• I BELIEVE IN MERITOCRACY! I WILL GIVE MHO TO ANYONE REGARDLESS OF OUR PREVIOUS SCUFFLES!

ALL CAPS MEANS I AM SERIOUSLY PATRIOTIC ABOUT THIS IDEA!

That makes no sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• I pay completely zero attention to who people are on this site. I give MHO purely for people who gave the answer that i found most helpful or was my favourite response. I could argue with someone to death on one topic then another completely agree with them and i honestly would not realise its the same person. I just see everyone as if they are anon

What Guys Said 21

• I haven't but I would.
    even if the disagreement in a previous question was a heated, angry one, that does not mean they might not be making a good, legitimate point in this question.

However, while I have no problem disagreeing with someone, when that disagreement turns nasty, i have no interest in showing that person I appreciate their input in other things, and I would rather find someone else, who I do not have an unpleasant history with, to count as MHO.

• If they give the best answer, I give them the MHO. I don't care about usernames. I don't pay attention to who I've argued with in the past, for the most part. A few here and there. But, sure. I don't care if they said the most retarded thing I've ever heard, if they give the best answer, I'll give them the MHO.

• i can't count the number of times that that has happened to me. I get into it with someone and it stretches on then next thing i see, im MH. and im like "seriously" lol...
    I've also given it to a few people too who stood their ground on their opinion regardless... i like solid people.

• If the previous argument was actually valid and pertained to the question, sure. If it descended into trolling probably not - unless their current answer was head and shoulders above the rest. At the end of the day people are going to disagree on some things and there's no point ignoring advice if it's worth something to you.

• I have once. Thought that it would make us cool but she continued on being a cold bitch anyway so whatevs I gave up.

• Yeah I have. I'm not a kid, if their opinion is good and they deserve the MHO, then I give it to them, no matter how little we like each other.

• Maybe. I don't pay attention to the usernames when I'm arguing or choosing MHO. We all argue at times. Don't think it should play a role in who's answer you choose as MHO.

• i don't really pay attention to who I give MHO to. I just select the opinion that was most helpful, but rarely do I get an opinion that is helpful at all..

• I don't use the questions feature of the site... Someone arguing with me wouldn't prevent me from giving them most helpful if they offered valued advice, but people that argue with me typically lose and block me in rage so there's that preventing interaction. :)

• Yeah. I'm not butthurt with someone disagreeing with me. Who's the most butthurt? Looks like the polls speak for themselves.

• Yes and I would again and THAT is the reason I advocate to everyone to keep their arguments cool and don't take things personal here because at some point, you will be agreeing on something and perhaps be the only two people on one side of an argument

• I have, yes. If I felt they gave the best answer to my question then I'm gonna give it to them regardless of a dispute we had elsewhere.

• sure i don't hold grudges i am likely to forget who or why or when... I'm terrible with remembering people

• Best answer is the best answer regardless of previous responses

• I'm not sure but I definitely would...

• Someone gave me MHO after we discussed rather unfriendly, so I would too give MHO if the other ones points were valid.

• I have given it to someone i argued with in the same question lol

• Yes. The opinion counts, not the person who wrote it.

• Hahaha yeah. Many times.

Since I go always anonymous I'm supposed to not have a "standard" personality. So yeah there were cases where a user posted in my question and I told him/her to fuck off, and block him/her from my question... and at the very same day I've given MHO to the same person exactly, in another question of mine.

• Maybe, I never even look at who it is that wrote the opinion or i'm arguing with or whatever

• I gave but i didn't received

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I have. It all has to go back to my no blocking rule. Sure, I don't like what people say sometimes and may not always agree with them, but sometimes they have great advice and I can look past our disagreements to see that.

• I haven't, but I would. I just haven't really argued with anyone here.

• yea i don't have hard feelings after arguments, if they get over it i'm already over it. even if the person is insanely rude about it, i don't hold grudges.

• No and I wouldn't

• I don't argue on here.

• Can't say for sure but I may have.

• Actually no