Will there ever be a delete option?

Will girlsaskguys ever create a delete option so we can delete questions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope if they put that as an option, how much Xper you gained from that question, should be deleted as well...

• good idea

• What is the point of GAG system them? nothing is free I guess you know what.
      So they save all the questions including the answers.
      Otherwise everybody will be able to delete all of their questions and what happens?
      what they will left in their database? user accounts.

• @DarkManX thats a bit extreme, but true as well...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, that would be a good feature/option. It should be provided to the users however there should be time limit to that, say 30-40 minutes and then the delete button should disappear.

• Heck, we are still waiting for the down arrow they promised to come back. Good thing we were not holding our breath!

• Or better yet, an option to edit so we can correct typos.

• Nope, your questions will be there to haunt you til the end of time. So ask wisely.

• Oh god i hope so.

• I don't think so 😶

• A delete button is for pussy's. There's no need for it, an edit button would be nice though.

• That would be useful once in a while

What Girls Said 9

• probably not. u can disavow it for the time being though.

• I doubt it. In the meantime, there is the disavow feature. If you're not sure what it is or how to do it, see the link below.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#156

• No ):

• There's a disavow option which works just as well.

• Butnthe question still exists so if you want to reask a question bc you didn't word one good and you werent getting anymore answers on it then you will still have members saying you already asked it.

• I hope so... that would be great

• That's a good option but I don't think it's ever gonna happen or at least not going to happen any time soon

• Having a delete option would allow trolls to say antagonistic things and delete them before they get removed

• I doubt it, will only encourage trolls.

• This is a serious issue on this website, which is why I am pondering on moving my drama somewhere else, lol