Do you miss anybody on here?

People come and go in our lives. Some are good friends and some are mere acquaintances. The flow of time is always cruel, it's different for everyone, but it waits for no one. Is there anyone special in your life? Do you still have contact?

Most Helpful Guy

• I miss my girlfriend, my dad and my smaller brothers. Me and my girlfriend is in a distance relationship. Eventhough we talk and see each other every day through Skype I still miss having her in my arms and kissing her all over.
    My dad live with my 4 younger brothers in Thailand with my stepmom. I miss my younger brothers. How they were screaming, fighting making me mad and still being the cutest kids on the planet ^^. I also miss my dad for obvious parental reasons - he is my dad lol. I miss going out for a gymnastic walk with him or going for a beer.
    Luckily, I will visit my girlfriend and live with her for 2 months during the summer holidays. Can't wait... time moves soo sloooww! I don't know when I will see my dad and my bros again tho...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I miss Li'l Tad. He was good people. Also the sweet, young Asian girl who used to call me Prof. I somehow can't bring her screen name to mind.

• I miss my old profile pictures.

• Chick180

• I rarely have 1-on-1 conversations on GAG so I don't miss anyone.

• I miss @justacatlady @litost the most. There are a few others as well.

• Nobody specifically from gag, but of course there are some people that have been in my life that I miss.

• I don't miss anyone because thats kind of sad...
    But there are definitely people that left an impression on me.

• that girl that draws really well.

• In my (almost) 8 months of being here, I can't say I miss anyone who left- and I doubt I'd be missed if I leave.

And I'm happy with this.

• No one misses me so it'd be unbecoming of me to miss them. After all everything is temporary!

• yes my first friend, she was awesome and a few other people

• I don't know I left for a year and came back so I didn't really mark any friends

• Nope.

• There were several users on this site that I plan to have my revenge on in the future.

What Girls Said 7

• I mean. There was guy on GaG. We planned our Lord of the Rings themed wedding and then never spoke again. I guess you could say I miss him.

• From G@G? There have been users that have left, but I have ways to keep in contact with them thankfully.

• Lmao ya.

• On GAG? Yes, I miss some old users and unfortunately I don't have contact with them.

• A long time ago there were two mates I used to get alone with. Left years ago. Dre and taster.

• No I joined this site about 2 months ago and no one left that r my friends

• I miss Artist10 :( :( :(