Do you have any GaG topic ideas?

Gag doesn't have that many topics at all,
I have a few suggestions
Bringing up topics could also help with new & better questions without people asking the same old stuff

Law & Order
Depression
Weather
Holiday
Communication
Movies and tv shows
Celebirty
Animals
Nature

Thats all i really got

Most Helpful Girl

• MEH gift cards! lol
    OR
    APPLE!

• you really love apples dont you

• I am covered with apples and I don't know what I should do! hahaha!

• i see lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Anime and video games would be nice.

What Girls Said 6

• Those are some interesting topic ideas. Thanks for your suggestions! Feedback about the site is always appreciated. :)

• Better idea instead of depression: mental health. Instead of "movies and TV shows": media.

• A lot of what you listed could go under other categories.

( Movies & Tv, Celebrity)- Entertainment & Arts
    (Depression)- Health & Fitness
    (Weather, Holiday, Law & Order, Communication)- Society & Culture
    (Animals & Nature)- Other

• some are not specific enough
      like depression and health and fitness

• Depression having a topic of its own, though? It's too specific. Depression is a health concern. Mental health, yes, but still fits in that topic.

• Food.. it coukd be used as saying oh healthy food you can eat, maybe suggestions for what to et for breakfast lunch dinner, popular foods and their backgrounds of how it all started for a Mytake.. like say chocolate how its the most bought for valentine and why etc etc.. but those are some pretty stellar suggestions as well!! :D

• Sexual assault and consent

• Most of those could go under the Other category

• Yeah i think they need to be their own category

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a little unsure, answering, but I think as a society, we need to know what the Under 18, or under the 'Legal Age of Concent' are thinking, and how we, as parents, older siblings, and care-givers haven't taught them, or answered their questions, so that they need to ask, here, in this forum!
    I remember being that age, with so many questions, and NO INTERNET!! At least now, some can find sites to get some kind of answers and just talk about how they feel, when their parents have to work, and don't always have the time, understanding, or patience, for them.

• GaG Map.
    If the members are willing. Pin their city or state or province or whatever on the map. Easier to mingle with each other.

• Sports! There are a lot of sports nut on here (including me!)

• ahhhh that one is a must