Do you make friends with anyone on GaG?

Personally I kinda feel like a creep when I make friends online. But aside from me, do any of you make friends with anyone on here? ALSO I don't mean you only talk on here like you have them added on other social media, have their phone number or have even met up to hand out n' shit.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 20

• It's hard not to, lol gag is addicting and just draws you in

• Yea I do but I'm reserved about it. I don't go out of my way to look for friends. I pretty much don't have any in real life but I don't intend to fill the void online. Better to remain alone.

• No cuz it's lame you should only be here to have fun when it's at least midnight and your chick is on her period

• no friends on here :( it would be awesome to make one though :P

• Well in my real life i didn't Did much . i was different i made friends on social media i think i changed much through sharing but they all gone . and still no change in real life but thought. I love to have friends who are far away. It's wonderful to meet different culture different people different styles. different backgrounds.

• EVERYONE I FOLLOWWWW

• Yeah, I have another users' number and we're planing to meet up soon to chill :)

• yeah I have about a handful of people on here I'd consider friends

• There are a few friends I have on here yes

• im friends w/ all the virgins.

• Yep I do

• Nope. I don't try to be friendly with anyone on GAG plus none of the girls here like me. Lol

• No, I don't wanna get e-murdered or e-raped.

• I am unfriendly. I think. Maybe.

• Nope. No friends on here. I'm waaay too diverse for anyone to be able to have a convo with me.

• yes I like 'thunderstorms ' she is my friend

• I doubt anyone would like me as a friend here. Not the best person to hang around I guess.

• No I'm 6'9 anonymous. I decided to stay anonymous for various reasons. I want to be popular on this site without making friends and messaging with random people through this account. I just want to be that famous GAGer that no one has access to. If anyone tries to imitate me then I will have to stop being anonymous and make a new official account under my name.

• Yes, I already have made friends on here.

• nooo