Do you make friends with anyone on GaG?

Personally I kinda feel like a creep when I make friends online. But aside from me, do any of you make friends with anyone on here? ALSO I don't mean you only talk on here like you have them added on other social media, have their phone number or have even met up to hand out n' shit.

0|1
14|20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 20

• It's hard not to, lol gag is addicting and just draws you in

1|4
    0|0
  • Yea I do but I'm reserved about it. I don't go out of my way to look for friends. I pretty much don't have any in real life but I don't intend to fill the void online. Better to remain alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz it's lame you should only be here to have fun when it's at least midnight and your chick is on her period

0|0
    0|0
  • no friends on here :( it would be awesome to make one though :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Well in my real life i didn't Did much . i was different i made friends on social media i think i changed much through sharing but they all gone . and still no change in real life but thought. I love to have friends who are far away. It's wonderful to meet different culture different people different styles. different backgrounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • EVERYONE I FOLLOWWWW

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have another users' number and we're planing to meet up soon to chill :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I have about a handful of people on here I'd consider friends

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few friends I have on here yes

0|0
    0|0
  • im friends w/ all the virgins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't try to be friendly with anyone on GAG plus none of the girls here like me. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't wanna get e-murdered or e-raped.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am unfriendly. I think. Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. No friends on here. I'm waaay too diverse for anyone to be able to have a convo with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I like 'thunderstorms ' she is my friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt anyone would like me as a friend here. Not the best person to hang around I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm 6'9 anonymous. I decided to stay anonymous for various reasons. I want to be popular on this site without making friends and messaging with random people through this account. I just want to be that famous GAGer that no one has access to. If anyone tries to imitate me then I will have to stop being anonymous and make a new official account under my name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I already have made friends on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo

0|0
    0|0