What brought you to G@G?

Me:

When my ex dumped me a year and a half ago. I think my first question was if he will change his mind or something like that. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was feeling bad about never having a girlfriend and never having my first kiss so I googled "never had first kiss" or something similar to see how common it was so I wouldn't feel like as much of a loser. A link to a gag question came up in the search results where a girl was posting a rate me question. She thought she was ugly because no one had ever asked her out but she was actually pretty cute so I created an account to tell her that.

I was bored and then came back to the site like a week later and saw philosophical question that I wanted to answer but ended up forgetting my login info. I ended up creating this account and I've been here ever since.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was having a hard time in a relationship and needed to ask for advice, but knew no one personally I could ask for advice from at the time. So I did a google search and stumbled upon this site. I used to be active in Yahoo answers several years ago. And I liked this better.

What Guys Said 40

• I came here in search of enlightened conversation with intelligent counterparts. I ended up staying anyway.

• i had a dating question. i looked up the general question on google and this site showed up... and as they say the rest is history

• One day I decided to read some girl problems from their own perspective but I didn't know where to go and I was not about to visit buzfeed or any other feminist cesspool. So I typed "girls ask guys questions" and that single line brought me here. I knew right then and there that I'd join for good and so I've been a happy annoying addition to the gag community ever since. A year and seven months if I'm correct.

• I needed advice, and I Googled about it, and I was brought here. Stayed because of such a great community.

• I pretty much think it was when I got fed up of Yahoo Answers I came here.

• I was studying psychology and asked a question on Google and here I was, helping others.

• I googled like something about do girls check out guys bulges lmao

• i was looking up a relationship question and G&G came up, then i started reading some of the questions that are posted and decided to answer a few. a lot of questions and comments later im still here untill i find a job

• Had a question about a girlfriend at the time now long time ex. Been here for 3 years. Just had my anniversary a week or so ago.

• Can't remember it well, its been quite a long time ago.
    I beleave it was after a breakup situation as well, i wanted to share the things i learned about breaking up and help some others out.

• When I first started dating my ex. I can probably answer all those questions presently with my experience.

Now I just reply to posts, helping people out.

• This site showed up a lot on search results when I was a member of Yahoo Answers. I decided to join 3 months ago for shits and giggles and I've been hooked ever since :)

• I googled something and it brought me to this website. Now I just go on here to kill time when I'm bored

• I was at the tail-end of a really shitty relationship, and I punched some acidic shit into Google, and now I'm here...

• I googled if gerls ever drop poops. Turns out they dont

• Boredom and curiosity!

• Needed some place to vent my frustrations at love and relationships.

• I don't even know why I joined nor why I'm here still...

• Google brought me here. I was seeking a lot of stuff about Asians and this site was always on the first page.

• I don't even know. Still don't even know what I'm doing here. What would an athlete be doing on a forum like this?

• Well I just stumbled across this site and loved it so I decided to stay :-)

• The slutz.

• I got bored at work since I was done with most of the stuff, so I ended up here killing some time. Now I'm here on a daily basis pretty much, what am I doing with my life.

• I had a lot of questions on what to do on your first date, how to relax when your'e around a girl and stuff like that. :)

• Wanted to meet new people and see what others were doing or thinking out there.

• Im overly opinionated and lonely

• I'm an angel of the lord. I just wanna help you little humans.

• Fuck, I don't even remember, but here I am.

• I came here looking for a couple of answers that my wife could not find elsewhere.

• By searching questions about dating.

• More from Guys
    10

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 24

• An embarrassing personal dilemma that quickly educated me on how people that consider themselves to be open minded and helpful, are often not.

It's a good thing that I have thick skin and don't invest emotional energy on Internet strangers, or I would have left as soon as I got here. Too many people are just assholes because it's too easy and tempting to get away with on line. 🙋

• I'm pretty sure it was a sexual question about something I was doing w/my boyfriend.

• I freaked out one day after I sent a guy a bit of a clingy text and he didn't reply for hours.

• I was searching questions about relationships a couple years ago. I was curious about the site once I found it, and here I am still.

• I don't know. Meh none of your bee apple!

• I came at random. Knew a person on here and because I thought my boyfriend at the time would give up time with his best friend to be with me.
    Silly right?

• boy problems xD

• coincidence

• sexual question typed into google

• All the hot people here. :D
    and boredom.

• I think I typed up a question in google and gag was a suggestion bc someone else asked a similar question on this site.

• To give my opinion about politics, society and culture. These topics are heavy to discuss IRL, so I do it here.

• I wanted to know guys' opinions on some things when it comes to relationships and such, since I don't have many close guy friends and the only close guy friend I have is gay. wasted some time on reddit, then found out this website exists, and bam

• I wanted to find out why a guy im into acts a certain way and get real advise on how to talk to him. If any of you are free please view my questions and leave an opinion :)

• stupidity. I was in conflict as to whether or not it was a good idea to get involved with my boss... now i just find it to be interesting conversation.

• A question I keyed on Google.

• I came here looking for sexting partners but I found a community of wonderful people to talk to

• i think mine was something abut my boy friend

• Don't remember. Was probably typing some sexual question in Google and now here we are.

• I've no idea, it was several years back.

• i found a lot of answers to questions i had on here so i joined

• I have absolutely no idea at all! :)

• Searching silly question about my ex on google.

• ... I don't even remember anymore.