Do you think gag should add a "race relations" (or similar) category for the many questions ask about a certain race?

especially so that those of us sick of those questions can block that category.

• yes
  • no
being FORCED to wait 24 hours when I've already received the best answer I can IS A STUPID WASTE OF TIME.
I WANT TO CLOSE THIS QUESTION. I ALREADY GOT AN MHO. I'M JUST NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE. STUPID MANDATORY 24 HOUR RULE.

Most Helpful Guy

• It should really come under society and culture, but I guess people just post it anywhere. smh

• ok, I like that better. I couldn't think of another name.

• ah, ok then gag should make people post there. we should be able to flag them when those questions are posted anywhere else

• Thank you for MH, I see you had decided it early on haha 😅

What Guys Said 13

• I would say NO, definitely, as we are so much more alike, than different!! Why do we need to see each other by 'race' (which isn't really race, because we are all one RACE, but with many, wonderful, different expressions of that!!)
    I love what Morgan Freeman's character said, in Robin Hood, with Kevin Costner, when the little girl asked him if God 'painted' him:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by9HCGePzRY
    'Wondrous Variety'!!
    We are so alike, yet different, but why focus on the differences? Why not focus on the similarities, and be united, rather than argue over little differences?

• i would think it would be great

sadly posts about and conversations about race relations often devolve into a lot of combative conflict. it would require a lot of moderation but i think a category like "race relations" would be awesome

• A lot of people on this website are obsessed with race. I'd say yes, let's add in another sandbox for those people to play on.

• I am afraid it would open up a lot more of the bigotry already on here.

• Why?

• Blacks can't handle the truth and run away from real solutions
    They also blindly follow a certain African American Ideology that is more akin to tribalism with a twist of Critical theory

Secure borders, More cops, More complete families, less illegals in this country= Black prosperity.
    Just look at The Great Migration, in the early 20th century
    Opportunity not Alms

Go ahead report this comment!

• I think that would just encourage racism

• I doubt it. people who are racist are going to be so, as they have been, no matter what.

• I don't know why not.

• they would probably get sued with all the sensitive people around

• The last thing necessary is the encouragement of racism here.

• So many race questions here. This site desperately needs one.

• i think it would encourage denigration

• Yes that and anything that involves social politics.

What Girls Said 5

• It'd be a waste of time tbh. All people would do is racebait more than they already do. At least they have to try to be sneaky rn.

• Yes it would be wonderful!

• No, it should go under society and culture

• I know that now. I didn't know about that category until cosysomething mentioned it last night. I want to give him MHO and be done with this question, but I'm forced to wait 24 hours. :/

• That's why I love the closing question feature but everyone keeps complaining about it

• I'd like it if I was allowed to choose when to close it.

• can people actually be mature about it? or will there be people talking about killing white people? I wouldn't mind it as long as it was kept at a mature level.

• no one asks questions like that now. people rarely ask questions that are negative towards whites on here at all.

• Wow. Well that explains a lot about your views.

• @BellePepper you know, if you're trying to start something just do it with someone else. I don't care for drama, and you're obviously going to believe what you want anyway. I don't like racists. they piss me off, and i've thrown enough customers out of my bosses store because of it. i'm straight...

• Definitely not. That would probably end up encouraging racism.