DEBÀTE or STAY MUTE-A big confusion for all gaggers?

I joined G@G just two days before.. well i saw some posts & i was surprised that so many people here instead of replying politely to sumone's question they give insulting remarks & try to make fun of d asker.. i think everyone should follow d community guidelines.. if this continues to happen everyone will fear to ask a question. i think such people who make insulting remarks r no less than uneducated people.. i mean if u dont know d answer of d question asked why do u resort to make fun of d post instead of replying politely?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• if you stay here long enough you'll be able to spot the trolls easier

• Troll questions get met with troll answers. Serious question get met with serious answers. It really depends on the questions.

• you sound hot.

• If u mean i m angry den yes i m coz m very sensitive.. and if u mean m hot den i would say m rather witty dan just hot!!!

• ur turning me on grl

What Girls Said 8

• sometimes a post is so ridiculous... i really struggle to be polite and explain WHY it is ridiculous :x we're only human lol. but if a post if genuinely antagonistic, moderators can hide it.

• Half way through this question I started reading it like Sebastian (the crab from the little Mermaid.)

• If you are concerned that a post isn't following the guidelines then do feel free to hit the report button. However this is what GaG is like and so is the rest of the Internet.

• It's called point gaming, they do not to get an xper point and they genuinely do not care about giving a answer

I don't know if it is against the rules in gag but it should be

• yup! Its called the internet for a reason!

• It's really not like that on every post, but some people lash out easily on the Internet. A lot of those posts are probably made my trolls just trying to get a rise out of people anyway.

• "Debàte" with the accent sounds so much better than "brawl."

Serious answer - people can be obnoxious online due to anonymity.

• I can't get past the fact that you use the letter "d" for every word that begins with "th".