How do I get rid of these annoying ass notifications?

I'm using mobile, and on the top left corner of my screen I have a shit ton of notifications from months of not being on here, how do I make them go?

What Girls Said 2

• If you're on mobile, click on the hamburger menu (the 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner). When that window opens up, scroll down until you see where it says "View more notifications." Click that button and it will take you to another notification page. On this page, you should see a button at the top that says "Mark all as read." When you click this, it should clear all of your notifications for you. :)

• Open the dropdown that shows all the notifications, on the right side of each of them there should be a little grey circle with a check inside it. You can hit that and it'll mark the notification as seen and you won't have that little number there anymore once you mark all of them

• I lied. You can also just go into all notifications, and there's a thing at the top that says "mark all as read"

What Guys Said 1