Do you PM all of your followers or the one you follow on G@G?

• All day long
    3% (1)10% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • NAH
    45% (13)48% (10)46% (23)Vote
  • Only few of them
    45% (13)42% (9)44% (22)Vote
  • STALKER, give me answer and i'm leaving
    7% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
11|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I am Guilty Of... Only few of them.
    I may have nearly 500 Followers, Less that I Follow here, dear, And Most of the time, The ones who Message me, Initiate First.
    Of course with every 'Message' that comes in, I answer. And with having Many Followers, I also have a few Very Special Ones who are not just Friends But... Family.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I only talk if they talk first. And that's IF they don't initiate with some sexist perverted comment and I immediately stop if they mention anything sexual or overly flirtatious.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only PM really close G@G friends... I don't message all of my followers. I chat to a few close friends outside of G@G too. I chat to a few everyday

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely do not message all of my followers. I only PM a few here and there.

0|1
    0|0
  • A few. Most of them I talk to off of here

0|1
    0|0
  • only a few people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only few of them. The ones who also message me.
    But sometimes I talk to people I'm not following or who are not following me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only message a few of my followers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the ones that PM message me first

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
    • why not

• Show All
    • I have no problem answering questions on here, i just have zero interest in personal messages.

• OK :D

What Guys Said 14

• I Follow all my Followers as I think of it as a common courtesy; though I very rarely PM them to avoid being intrusive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only the ones I follow. I don't really know most of my follorwers. Many of the oldest ones are probably inactive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. Don't have 1-on-1 conversations with other users. Well, unless it's just a couple of messages about something small and that's the end. Delete.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not unless I have something to say to them personally, the follow is mainly because I like their opinions and I can see what they have to say on various subjects.

0|1
    0|0
  • The ones that PM me I PM them all the time. The ones that are hardly on GAG I dont PM

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have time for all of that lol... only a small group of people I like talking to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just one sporadically :)

0|1
    0|0
  • only few of them on gag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to a few people on here through PM.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want to be intrusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't pm anyone because i'm boring and have nothing to say

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm PM @johnnywoods. He's my new best friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone, why should I?

0|0
    0|0