My MyTake is GONE?

I just wrote a very in depth, long mytake and I clicked save, but it's GONE. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do like I've suggested on here before. Write it in a text editor first. Save it every few minutes so you always have a nearly complete copy. When it's finished, just do a copy and paste into GAG.

I don't know what went wrong, but I think it's gone for good. Sorry!

Most Helpful Girl

• It could have been a Glitch, which seems to happen here a lot on Gag lately... I found this out myself and reported it to Gag and they promised to do Something different to change things in the future.
    However, 'In the Future,' @Catalie, Learn to Save all of your "My Takes," Or any Works that you have Busted your Butt on. One never Knows how this Goes.
    I Have Had to Learn a few of my own Hard Lessons here, dear, With losing some of My Best from the Rest and having to Rewrite and hoping it Was... Alright.
    Good luck and try Again, my Friend. xx

What Guys Said 6

• That sucks :P
    Write it again 😂 LOL
    You're grown women 💁

• it got taken off, right another one! that is why I never write myTakes because they are too bloody time consuming

• Um... Type it up in word next time?

• rewrite it of course

• And think about the difference between the first writing and the second. Also,

• try again but I was against your mytake and reported

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry about it being lost, girl. I know how much that sucks first hand, as there was a period a few months ago over which I lost at least 1-2 very detailed, lengthy takes as well in the same way as yourself.

Since then, I write and edit all of my takes in microsoft word, then copy and past to GaG when I'm done. That way, if the glitch like what happened to you occurs again, I've still got a backup copy. 👌

• There is no way you can get it back I think. I always write my mytakes in a word document and save it, then copy and paste it in the Mytake format as I really don't trust the saving system on here. It's never done me wrong, so maybe look into that next time you write a Mytake

• Thats crazy! Its happen to me as well ):

• Hi! I'm sorry to hear that :(
    Were you writing it from your mobile or desktop?

• it could have been against the rules and gotten taken down but I don't know

• Rewrite it

• Who cares. Move on with your life. Most of the mytakes on here are trash and useless. It's all so predictable.. and cliche

• Yeah well this was about when my grandfather died. I don't think that's trash or useless or cliché.

• @Paris13 You mad Mytake queen? Lol. At least, find something better to write #OP i've read way too many sob stories... The lack of originality on here sickens me

• lol Never any "My Takes."xx