Do G@G questions relating to sex and sexual behaviour get the most opinions and discussion?

I am a couple of weeks old on G@G and I am hooked to it. I've asked a lot of questions and while all of them have gotten a decent number of helpful responses, I have observed that the ones related to sex get the most response. Is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only speak for myself, but they generally are the only sort of questions I'm interested in answering. Of course, I get in the mood to answer others if I know the person or the topic is intriguing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I agree, I am a little hooked to the Sexual Behavior department as well, sometimes I will post a question just to see who is watching and for fun.

What Guys Said 11

• It is true. If you look at the list of categories, it lists the number of questions and sex is light years more popular than the others.

• Some weeks... hmm...

GET the hell out of HERE, you still have time, you don't know this, THIS IS HELL, HELL i tell you... you will never leave this place, NEVER... run RUN.. wait, first do logout...

Yeah, probablt, this is just perverts here, they will consume all asks related with sex... even penis sizes...

Welcome :)

• I mean, to be fair, there are a couple of prolific anons who just spam the board with particular types of questions.

All the penis size questions come from the same 2 guys, one who's actually concerned with his (overly so, tbh), and the other who's just a troll.

There's that one pink anon 18-24 who posts like 3 questions a day about "sluts" and promiscuity and bla bla bla.

There's the blue anon 25-29 who posts like 2 questions every day about whether women like men with lots of body hair.

If you get to know these one-trick-ponies, and ignore them accordingly (other than being slightly amused by them), the rest of the board is more well-rounded than you think.

• It depends on what the sexual question is. Actual situations seeking advice, get more feedback than questions on how to suck dick or eat pussy. :-P

• Yes we are all perverts secretly

• not really.

• I don't know about that, but i guess that there are so many sexual questions, because of people's sex drive.

• Nope
    I don't think so

• If they are interesting

• Probably. Traditionally (years ago) GaG was more clearly split into a smaller number of topic areas. The 'sex' topic along with 'relationships' were the biggest two. I suspect sex topics may get the most coverage now.

• Yep. That, ratings and obsession over interracial dating. Then they complain about perverted messages and dick picks and such.

• usually its the most stupid questions.

What Girls Said 7

• The "Sexual Behavior" section is pretty popular, so I'm sure some of its questions do have some of the highest number of opinions.

• I think it does depend on that, but it also depends on the length of the question. I've noticed the questions that get the most answers are the ones with a brief description. How Do I Look questions by attractive girls also get the most as well.

• Sometimes

• Yeah, I would say so. That or fun questions.

• I think food questions do

• Seems that way.

• Yes they do
    You are actually right on target