How can I stop myself from being on gag too much?

Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Close, cancel or remove your account completely. Depends upon what your goals are. Set a clear goal on what you are here for, whether it's to get one of those gift cards, post a certain amount of mytake articles, etc. And once you feel you have met all your desired objectives and there really isn't anything more that you feel you desire to get out of it, then it's time to move on.

What Girls Said 8

• throw ur computer out of the window

• Get yourself banned. .. then even if you want to come back you won't be able to 😁!!

Don't ask how to get banned!! Cause that's easy!! There are five million hings you can do that will not keep you here long.

• Find something better to do. Something that will make you busy.
    Or make a make commitment with yourself, so you will spend less time on GAG.

• Change your password to something you never use and not write it down

• Have no work to do... It's because I'm doing something boring for school that I'm here for most of the day D:

• Well you're 21. So do your homework, find a job, go to the clubs/bars, and go to parties

• go on fb or eat

• Having some self control wouldn't hurt...

What Guys Said 6

• It's impossible! The first thing Trump will do is make it a legal requirement you're on here 24/7! 😂

• If you want to stop it then stop it , it's not a rocket science , but the question is do you really wanna stop it?

• I would like to know too. Lol.

• Sign up to Reddit

• You can't.

• you don't. this is an addiction man, get use to it. lol