Are pop-up adverts and redirects in GAG on the increase?

I access GAG on my iPhone and I have started to see a large increase in the number of advertising pop-ups and redirects for app installs when using GAG to such a point where I have to close down the browser. Is anybody else noticing this? I may stop using the site of it continues.

So nobody else is getting app installs redirects on their iPhone then?

It is also worth mentioning that if I access GAG on my laptop I use Adblock and don't get any such issues.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am level 10, so I do not get any ads. So I cannot speak to that part. As to sending a screen shot, do you know how to upload a picture to a site like imgur? If not, go to the site and they will show you how. Just have the screenshot handy to upload. Once it is uploaded, copy the link that they tell you will take people to that picture, and paste it here, either on the comments, or PM menguc the link directly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't noticed that. I haven't seen ads in forever because I use AdBlock and then hit 7 Xper.

What Guys Said 3

• Can you send us screenshots of those ads please.. thanks

• Never figured out how to add pictures to my posts...

• This should be fixed by now... Let me know if you experience this issue again. Thanks for the feedback

• Not anymore since I've reached Level 7 :)

• Yes & I have security on my phone, so why its not blocking them I dunno.

• Would love to have the same ad blocking extensions in Chrome on my iPhone as I do on my desktop but cannot see any way to add them.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol nope I only get ads when I sign on.

• Nope i use ad block so i dont have any problems with that...