Why Not Reply to the Question?

If Some Gagger on Gag is Asking a Question, Why Can't They Reply to Everyone Who is Kind enough to Answer? xx

I am Specifically Speaking about people who Post a question and the Asker never replies to their comment? xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Unlike your kind and useful opinions, some are just not worth reading, let alone replying to!

• lol.. Thank you so much for your own Kind comment, @dogbert444
      I Always post something or even a Like to my own Question because I try and not be rude and crude, even if I do not agree with someone.
      It's like having people to your home for a party, and letting them sit there with nothing to drink. lolxx

• LOL!! I won't!!

Do you know, we could go on like this all day...

Deja vu? ROFL!!

• lol!!! We could and anytime I am on her, dear, I will stop by with a Barf, No Bark. lolxxoo

Most Helpful Girl

• Some may forget (which I'm guilty of). Others either may not have anything in response to say.

• Thank you for Coming and Commenting, @AzureGirl.
      You are always so Honest and such a lovely person on Gag. xxoo

• Thank you very much and the same to you! I hope your day is full of smiles and kindness~

• Thank you, sweetie, thanks to friends like you. xx

What Guys Said 8

• I do not ask many questions here. But when I do, I am appreciative of those who answer and try to comment the each person. I think that the hieght of rudeness is to ask people to take time to answer a question you have, and then not comment that you appreciate it. It shows to me that the asker must not really have wanted to get answers so should porbably have not asked in the first place.

• I also tend to no reply to most of the opinions on my questions. Why should I? There's no obligation for it. Although I do read all of them at least but most of the time there just isn't anything to say.

• because some people just type some totally moronic stuff that is not informative and not worth your while responding to. other people are contributing but their answer is just the most basic, obvious response: no extra details, no thinking outside the box, etc. sometimes it's just too tiring to reply to everyone so you select a few answers that were invoking of good conversation and reply to them only.

• Thank you, @the_rake, for coming to kindly comment. I guess everyone has their own reason of the season and we are all different. xx

• Because half of the responses are balls to the wall retarded and three quarters of what is left are just repeats.

• Thank you, @bcromartie
      Well, then, They should Post ANON then. xx

• *I also Find that when You Go and Include Someone in a Comment and it is Kind, they will NOT respond.. WTF? lolxx

• Maybe they don't find those opinions helpful, could be a number of reasons though, such as time constraints or other things.

• Thank you, @The_Dude_1 for coming and kindly commenting. xx

• There are reasons...
    I will send you unsolicited dick pics if you reply to my opinion.

• Lazynessor to many replies

• Hey you should follow me
    I miss talking to you lol
    And those boobs

What Girls Said 11

• Because you are not supposed to capitalize the first letter of every single word.

But seriously, because why would they?

Some answers are trolls, others are comments where you have nothing to add or ask, and others you just get annoyed with because it's not what you want to hear or its just a stupid answer, so you don't bother giving it the time of day.

There's also the fact that if you're a person who hates being dragged back to some random question you commented on, just to see a message saying thanks for answering or something, it's pretty annoying.

• Because not everyone is like that. When i first joined i distinctly remember being one of a few who did.

• Thank you, @justbanANNAz for coming to kindly comment.
      Oh, you mean, when you post a Question, you did comment? xx

• Yes. It wasn't common at all before.

• I have not posted many questions for the past over 2 years on gag, but the ones that I do Post, i always make sure someone gets acomment on that answer to be polite even. xx

• Maybe they're just collecting the opinions and are fulfilled by just that. They do not feel the need to ask clarifying questions or add extra comments.

• I'm guilty of it, lol. I tend to get lazy, forget , or sometimes I don't feel like I have a specific reply for an opinion. I only reply to the opinions that grab my attention or my interest. Next time I'll reply by "thanks for sharing", it's better than nothing, lol.

• Sometimes answers don't require a reply. But I'll always like every response I get. Unless it's rude.

• Yea or the ones that say thanks for the responses in advance as part of the question. I always try to respond to comments.

• Thank you for kindly commenting @douride2 and yes, I see that you always do whenever I have answered your own question. xx

• I normally try to not respond, since its pointless to argue with people being dumb.

• I see you post a lot of questions, @Mustchekitteh and I don't like to argue with people either and just comment anyways because if I post a question, I feel it is my duty to at least Acknowledge them.
      Thank you for coming and commenting.
      I do want to add that when I have Commented on a question of someone else's, I find it rude when another person has their own Comment box and chooses to intervene with me. lol.. Some take no time in Answering when they feel they really Want or Where... xx

• That seems unnecessary, I just up vote as a thank you. No need to respond by the way.

• Thank you for coming and kindly commenting, @aliceinwonderland69 xx

• You are correct that by up voting, you have already commented that you have read their opinion and that you appreciate it.

• @Red_Arrow thank you so much for topping by. xxoo

• Hey paris can you follow me?

• Because you don't have anything relevant to say to everyone and sometimes there are a lot of damn opinions.

• Because ain't nobody got time for that.

• I am Talking about a PERSON who Posts a Question and if Looking for an answer, they don't always answer someone else.
      Thank you for commenting and coming. x

• Who is 'they' by the way?

• The Gaggers. xx